DIRECTOR, ADMINISTRATIVE & ACCOUNTING
Company: Power Automedia
Posted on: November 16, 2021
DIRECTOR, ADMINISTRATIVE & ACCOUNTING
Power Automedia () a leading digital media company in the
automotive industry, has an opening for a Director, Administration
& Accounting We are looking for someone who is passionate, has
excellent attention to detail, is highly organized, and is looking
for a place to utilize their accounting background in a growing
business. This position is based in the Temecula area (Murrieta),
About the Company.Power Automedia is a different kind of company.
We believe in creating the best automotive content, to fuel the
magic of the automobile. We believe in helping people achieve their
dreams by building something special. We champion the automotive
digital media revolution by producing innovative digital magazines,
videos, and live broadcasts.
About the Job & Our PublicationsThis position will be responsible
for executing the day-to-day operations for a fun and faced paced
workplace. It will work closely with our accounting team as well as
our office manager to manage our administrative support team. This
will mean wearing multiple hats at times in order to get the job
done. The best candidate will possess an upbeat, team and company
oriented attitude, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, results
driven environment. We also have a blast, love our jobs, and like
to work hard (and play as well). You should too.
Human Resources and Administration.
- Develop organizational policies and procedures and oversee
their implementation and management with the Office Manager.
- Advise on HR related questions, issues or complaints.
Participate in employee coaching or development meetings as
- Work with the Office Manager to foster a work environment built
around the company's values.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reports
including sales analysis, and business unit performance
- Work with an outside controller to close accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Review incoming bills & credit card expenses to ensure proper
- Review weekly bill payments prior to CEO for final
- Accounts Receivable
- Review daily bank deposits
- Oversee monthly invoicing with our AR Coordinator.
- Follow the weekly AR and Collections updates from the AR
Coordinator, providing recommendations for how to proceed as
- Budgets & Reporting
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team developing annual
corporate and departmental budgets, providing monthly and quarterly
reporting and analysis.
- Prepare financial reporting for the Senior Leadership Team as
well as company partners.
Sales Operations Support
- Compile Monthly Performance Report
- Process sales contracts
- Update SalesForce as needed
- Produce and manage monthly advertising billing review
- Process monthly advertising statistic reports
- Track and process monthly sales budgets and commissions
- Project digital advertising impressions
Skills & Experience.
- Proven background in accounting, administrative and human
resources related roles, with a minimum of 5-7 years experience in
the field with minimum 3-5 years of management experience.
- Strong understanding of relevant human resources issues as well
as current best practices for accounting teams, with an ability to
make strategic recommendations taking into consideration current
labor laws and organizational requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You must have a High School Diploma; a college degree or
college coursework is preferred but can be supplemented with a
strong professional background in some cases.
- Digitally savvy and comfortable working with different types of
software, including spreadsheets, task management, HRIS, and
- You must have a valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Thorough understanding of Federal and State labor and
Beyond the Resume.
- We are looking for someone reliable & organized. Excellent with
paperwork and administrative tasks. Experience with a digital task
management system is a plus.
- You have a sunny disposition & positive energy. People feel at
ease around you.
- You are fast-paced, have lots of energy, and are truly willing
to put in hard work.
- You're a helper. You don't mind lending a hand, no matter how
big or small, in order to get the task done.
- You must carry yourself with high levels of integrity,
intelligence, and maturity and have the ability to maintain the
highest levels of confidentiality.
Keywords: Power Automedia, Corona , DIRECTOR, ADMINISTRATIVE & ACCOUNTING, Accounting, Auditing , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!