Company: Pro Mach Inc
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Solving complicated and demanding product filling requirements
for the packing industry has been the mission for Pacific Packaging
Machinery since 1962. Pacific---s unmatched accuracy, flexibility,
and durability has earned it a reputation as an industry leader,
for volumetric and metered filling technology, serving major food,
beverage, personal care, chemical, and automotive customers in over
22 countries worldwide. Pacific is also a global innovator of
customized extended shelf life solutions and capping solutions. As
part of the ProMach Filling & Capping business line, Pacific helps
our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust
of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging
solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies
in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household
and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the
entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma,
product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is
headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities
and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and
Asia. For more information about the Pacific brands and ProMach,
visit--http://www.ProMachBuilt.com--and for more information on
ProMach Careers, visit--http://www.ProMachCareers.com. JOB
DESCRIPTION: Pacific Packaging is seeking a talented Cost
Accountant for their Corona, CA location to ensure accuracy of cost
accounting records and procedures and assist in preparation of
financial statements.-- The position will include several
accounting areas including budgeting, month end close,
reconciliation, and analysis of financial information. This
position reports to the Controller.-- Responsibilities include:
- Work with Project Managers and Plant Personnel regarding the
proper reconciliation of job costing and proper closing of jobs in
order to facilitate accurate costing of all jobs.
- Work with Sales and Project Managers in developing budgets for
- Implement cost accounting procedures and methods in order to
insure accurate and timely reporting.
- Assist with month-end closing reports and inventory valuation
reports in accordance with GAAP.
- Reconcile month-end inventory activity and cut-offs.
- Prepare and review and analyze financial statements, cost
center reports and variances
- Review posting of Shop Floor and Inventory Control journals
from accounting sub-ledgers to the general ledger. Prepare manual
journal entries at month-end as needed.
- Analyze the financial information generated from shop floor
transactions and work with management in developing corrective
actions as needed.
- Maintain and track fixed asset and construction in progress
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting process. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- S. in Accounting or Finance preferred or equivalent years of
- 3-5 years--- experience in finance and accounting
- Extensive working knowledge of ERP/MRP manufacturing systems,
- Prior Manufacturing experience
- Strong computer skills, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience with various ERP and software programs (Syteline
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Must be a proven hands-on team player driven to meet company
- Detail orientated with good analytical skills.
- Percentage Completion Accounting experience preferred BENEFITS:
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program.--
As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck.--
Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very
comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a
generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a
company match and a wellness program.-- There is no waiting period
for benefits --- you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes
E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in
the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.Job
Requirements:See job description
Keywords: Pro Mach Inc, Corona , Cost Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!