Company: D.R. HORTON, INC.
Posted on: November 17, 2021
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was
founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York
Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high
quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first
time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing
and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title
subsidiaries. --Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for
more information.D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an
Accountant for their Accounting Department. The right candidate
will be responsible for applying principles of accounting to
analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.--
Assists in maintaining budgets and projected costs. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with job cost accruals at month- end.
- Prepare and analyze SG&A items at month- end.
- Review Land Development and Forward Planning costs
- Update job cost tracker for all Land Development
- Input all budget revisions monthly.
- Prepare journal entries.--
- Cash receipts. Job Requirements:Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Accounting from four-year college
or university; of 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPA preferred Come join--a winning team with a Fortune 500
company! We are growing fast and are--looking for enthusiastic
attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an
excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental.
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
#WeBuildPeople2 Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter--and
like us on--Facebook and Instagram!
Keywords: D.R. HORTON, INC., Corona , Accountant-BLD, Accounting, Auditing , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!