We have an immediate need for a part-time (2-3 days/week)
Controller for our Client in the real estate/homebuilding
1) Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements for all
2) Safeguard assets and assure accurate timely recording of all
3) Manage the accuracy and productivity of AP/ cash disbursements,
fixes asset records, general and entity accounting, cost
4) Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or
5) Assure that assets are not awkwardly encumbered with personal
6) Ensure that cash flow report is updated and maintained
7) Prepare the monthly/annual budget processes and reporting.
8) Prepare &review Projections, P&L, assets & liabilities,
9) Manage Trust.
Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting.
Must have Real Estate/Homebuilding background.
Ability to work independently.
Apply for this great position as a Controller today! We are an
equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected