- Manufacturing Industry Preferred
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, OSHA, WC, FMLA
- Work with Finance and Operations to develop budget
- Work directly with Director of Human Resources
- Evaluate Structure, job design, manpower forecasting and make
- Establish wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance
appraisal programs, employee benefits and company wellness
- Establish In-house training programs
- Establish recruitment and placement policies
- Directs the work of HR Coordinator and Benefits Specialist.
- 8 to 10 years experience
- Experience with 150-500 employees in manufacturing
Minimum Position Requirements:
5 - 10 years HR management experience We are an equal employment
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates
without regard to disability or protected veteran status.