Company: Anthem Memory Care
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We have Positions Available. Holidays a must!!
Must have experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook,
Excel, Word and Power Point.
Must have have a positive outlook, must be cheerful, and
professional. Must greet all visitors with a warm welcome, and a
GENERAL STATEMENT OF POSITION:
This position is a multi-faceted position, requiring excellent
customer service in person and over the phone, awareness and follow
through in many areas.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to
be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be
required and assigned.
* Know and understand the vision, purpose, values and goals of
Anthem Memory Care.
* Responsible to provide "5 star" customer service to all customers
whether in person, via computer, or on the phone.
* Maintains all office master forms, lists and tracking systems
used for daily operations using MS Office.
* Keep residents informed about activities and special
* Maintains reception area/lobby and reception desk. Maintains all
office machines and assists others with their use. Keeps reception
area free of clutter, organized and presentable.
* Know and understand the principles of Anthem Memory Care,
including concepts such as the "FISH" philosophy and the service
standards that are integrated into our everyday work culture.
* Be actively involved in providing "5 star" customer service using
the "FISH" philosophy and other tools to do so.
* Participates in all departments that use radios, pagers as a form
* Attend all staff meetings and in services to keep informed and
* General question answering for a variety of items---what
activities are going on, when outings are schedules, where
particular staff members are, maintenance service, directions to
* Follow written policy and procedure pertaining to resident rights
as well as resident abuse procedure.
* Keeps all information in regards to residents/staff
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Ability to read, speak and understand English sufficiently to
follow directions and communicate with supervisor, co-workers and
residents; some housekeeping experience is desirable but not
essential, since on-the-job training will be provided.
CERTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Requires First Aid certification - can be done after job starts
if not already certified.
* Criminal record clearance or criminal record exemption, as
required by law
* Health evaluation to ensure ability to perform duties of the
position and the absence of any communicable disease, including
tuberculosis and CXR clearance.
Anthem Memory Care is guided by a single purpose: To engage,
protect, and love people living with memory loss. We are committed
to sustaining a safe, active, and loving environment; to give our
families peace of mind; to be patient, seeking to understand those
living with memory loss; to provide each Anthem team member the
opportunity for personal and professional growth, and to be
respectful, trustworthy, and good stewards in all we do.
Vineyard Place provides; medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k), life
insurance, PTO, and holidays, and is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Anthem Memory Care, Corona , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Murrieta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!