Digital Marketing Analyst
Company: Monster Beverage Corporation
Posted on: April 11, 2021
OpportunityDetail.CompanyInformation.Locations Corporate Office
Corona, CA, USA
Position Summary: The Digital Marketing Analyst is on the front
lines of data intelligence and measurement. This role will
primarily be responsible for preparing reporting materials,
monitoring and analyzing data to identify trends, opportunities and
potential threats and supporting optimal execution and measurement
of all digital marketing efforts. The role requires someone who is
part data analyst and part technical analyst. He or she must be a
critical thinker who is creative in coming up with new, relevant
ways to track, measure and analyze Monster's digital marketing..
Essential Job Functions:--
- Compile, organize, and reconcile data for a variety of teams
and areas of focus, including delivering analytics and measurement
documents, dashboards, charts and pivot tables on demand and/or
against repeating milestones (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly or
- Translate raw data and marketing results into
easy-to-understand findings including preparation of executive
summaries and business reviews.
- Review and ensure accurate implementation of tagging and
tracking mechanisms such as (but not limited to) Google Tag Manager
(GTM), Facebook & other pixels, following industry standards.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of digital marketing
environment and best practices.
- Build and evaluate data models to test and validate various
hypotheses and marketing campaigns.
- Assist in setting up, tracking, and reporting on marketing test
models (e.g. A/B). Measure, optimize and report outcomes of
- Collaborate and partner with teams from multiple departments
for reporting, metrics, and recommendations (Marketing, IT, Brand
Insights, Category Management, Sales, etc.).
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze marketing
campaigns for effectiveness and develop data informed actions that
lead to improvements in campaign sales and other key performance
- Update job knowledge by researching the latest on analytics for
global consumer brands, participating in educational opportunities,
reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks,
and participating in professional organizations.
- Create ad-hoc reporting and support new report development as
- Assist with special department projects at the direction of the
Director of Analytics or Vice President of Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics,
Applied Math, Behavioral Sciences, Business, Finance, Economics,
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in Marketing Analytics,
Digital Media and/or Digital Analysis.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Tag
- Technical skills including editing and writing Boolean and/or
SQL queries with basic understanding of open-source data mining /
data visualization. Skills with coding language for data analysis
(e.g. Python) are preferred.
- A strategic thinker, practitioner, and excellent collaborator
in digital marketing and analytics.
- Must be proactive, focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated,
results-driven, and able to manage multiple priorities and projects
simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think creatively, critically, in order to clearly
present ideas and communicate with leadership.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Digital media certifications a plus: Google Analytics, Google
Tag Manager, Facebook, Instagram, Khoros, Netbase.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, and Outlook Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Monster Beverage Corporation, Corona , Digital Marketing Analyst, Advertising , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!