Posted on: September 24, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Maira GonzalesAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $20 - $35 per yearA bit about us:We are committed to
maintaining a working environment which encourages and supports
open communication, a team approach to problem solving, and the
sharing of ideas and knowledge. Our goal is to develop an
atmosphere where project managers, design engineers and CADD
technicians all play a significant role in the successful
completion of a project.Why join us?Excellent BenefitsJob
- Design and production of Street, Sewer, Water and Storm Drain
- Design and production of Rough and Precise Grading Plan.
- Review and Address internal and agency comments and incorporate
into project drawings.
- Active interaction with Project Engineer, Project Manager and
other members of the design team.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years experience in residential land development
- Must be highly skilled in AutoCAD, proficiency in Civil 3D a
- Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and
agency staff both orally and in writing.
- Must be highly organized and motivated and able to work within
a Team framework.
- Public Works experience a plus.
- E.I.T. Preferred but not requiredInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Corona , CIVIL ENGINEERING, Engineering , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!