Company: Grantek Systems Integration
Posted on: September 24, 2022
From concept to design to execution, be part of the team that gets
everyday products to people.Do you want to have an impact on
designing solutions for today's leading manufacturers? Does having
a company care about your career today and into the future motivate
you? Does an environment where your opinions matter excite you? Are
you a natural born tinkerer? If so, you have found your next
calling!Grantek is a recognized leading provider of integrated
automation, smart manufacturing and industrial information
solutions in the global marketplace. Our clients are some of the
worlds most respected Fortune 100 companies and recognized consumer
brands: GlaxoSmithKline, Brita - The Clorox Company of Canada,
Molson Coors Beverage Company, Coca-Cola, Kraft Heinz, Mondelez to
name a few.We offer an atmosphere where you can express your
creative ideas and talents by working on a variety of projects and
technologies. Using today's leading-edge technology, you will
partner with clients to solve their most complex manufacturing and
industrial information problems.We offer a competitive and
comprehensive compensation package, retirement matching, company
paid benefits, flexible work hours, and an education/career
development program. For more information on what Grantek offers,
We are committed to providing a positive and healthy corporate
culture, one that empowers employees, promotes knowledge-sharing,
and encourages strong friendships and social connections amongst
all team members. We are a team of dedicated Engineers and
Designers with an average of 7 years' tenure at Grantek. The vast
majority of our employees have started off their careers at Grantek
and have grown into successful senior team members who are integral
to our client's manufacturing processes.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone possessing a
combination of technical acumen and drive for growth at Grantek!
The Sales Engineer will be working closely with our clients, looks
to understand our clients' problems, and how Grantek can best fit
in providing them the right solution. Ranging from whiteboarding
technical architectures, to providing demos and proof of concepts,
to understanding how new innovations solve modern problems, the
Sales Engineer will utilize their strong background in the
solutions we provide every day to set the stage for future
successful projects.The Sales Engineer is a key part to building a
foundation of trust and growth with our clients, and is seen as one
of the most important new additions to the Grantek team as we look
to grow and mature our business.Essential Duties:
- Be the SME for the Line Of Business that you represent; Deep
understanding of your field and implementation approaches is
- Create Grantek proposals based on client win strategies;
Accurately price, identify risk, craft, and present winning
- Architect and present customer solutions and architectures both
to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Conduct preliminary engineering and requirement discovery
- Understand the Manufacturing Processes of your chosen
- Take the initiative and assume responsibility wherever
necessary for the benefit of the project, client or Grantek.
- Contribute to and support Strategies for existing clients to
ensure revenue and maximize value and margin.
- Contribute to and support Strategies for new clients to ensure
qualification and to ensure financial success.
- Manage activities of Cross Functional Teams from other
operating units to ensure customer satisfaction and financial
success by creating/supporting a new hand-off strategy between
Sales & Operations.
- Evaluating customer and proposal risk.
- Participate Client Success Meetings and Voice of Client
exercises when necessary.
- Contribute to awareness and knowledge of competition;
proactively assess related SWOT (strengths, weaknesses,
opportunities, and threats); provide appropriate feedback to the
client success team.
- Understand client organization chart, funding/reward structure
- Participate and manage deal review and risk analysis
- Meet regularly to review progress versus Budget and
- Participate in workforce planning activities with Delivery and
Engineering to ensure maximized utilization and profitability of
- Provide planning for future technology and sales strategies;
plan for future skill sets and market analysis.
- Conduct research on potential opportunities within existing
- Support in maintaining accurate and up-to-date records and logs
in sales CRM.
- Actively keep up to date with new and relevant emerging
business trends as related to their discipline; attend
seminars/trade shows/workshops on related industry
- With Portfolio Directors and Client Success Managers; support
all required sales activities.
- With Marketing Team; provide case studies in order to highlight
industry and customer success.
- With Delivery Team; be aware of projects at customers in the
Portfolio and drive heir associated account strategies.
- With Engineering Team; work across the engineering department
with subject matter experts to augment the proposal process .
- Participate in planning to achieve prescribed objectives.
- Engage, support & participate in company decisions, direction &
strategy development.Other Deliverables:
- Be flexible with travel, which can be expected to range up to
- Be flexible with regards to working over-time and non-business
hours when required.
- Maintain an individual utilization target as set out in the
- Other duties may be assigned.
Technical Abilities, Experience and Knowledge:
- Have a minimum of 2-5 years experience in both a team
leadership role, account management, and sales functions.
- Demonstrates skills critical for managerial success including
leadership, decisiveness, flexibility, sound judgment, and highly
developed personal, analytical, process, emotional intelligence and
- Demonstrates knowledge and capabilities in people management
- Possess strong knowledge in planning, managing projects, having
scope for independent accomplishment and coordination of difficult
and responsible assignments
- Is able to resolve project scheduling related conflicts through
facilitation of cross-department collaboration and minimal coaching
provided by the Director, Sales Engineering.
- Can resolve employee conflicts with some coaching provided by
the Director, Sales Engineering and support by the HR team
- Has a good understanding of their team's schedule.
- Fully understands team motivation factors and skillsets and
provides meaningful project work that align with career goals and
development plans by actively pursuing opportunities.
- Has a vision for their team members, communicates it clearly to
them, and executes towards it.
- Possesses at least one of the following: B.Sc. Computer
Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering, or Related
Engineering Degree and/or Diploma/CertificationLevel of
- Provides direction to team members on a daily / regular
- Provides updates on work progress and/or obstacles to the
Client Success Team.
- Is responsible for planning, coordination, and making specific
decisions to facilitate an efficient and timely proposal
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity
for all employees and to provide Grantekians with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment.#JoinGrantek
Keywords: Grantek Systems Integration, Corona , Sales Engineer, Engineering , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!