WAREHOUSE MANAGER 50K-55K
Hours are 2nd Shift from 2:30pm-11:00pmWarehouse Manager for a food
mfg company. Must be flexible to work any hours or days (including
weekends) Must be able to work off shifts and Responsible for
supervising 10-15 employees.
1. Minimum formal education: Associates degree in Business.
2. Minimum job content knowledge: Basic knowledge of economy of
motion techniques. Ability to handle people under high stress
3. Minimum experience: Five (5) years distribution or manufacturing
4. Specific jobs that could prepare an individual for this job:
Work managing or supervising in a production environment;
Operations Scheduler; Merchandise Coordinator, Loss Prevention
5. Any combination equivalent to a high school education, plus a
minimum of 5 years warehouse experience.
6. Ability to follow and give written and verbal instructions.
7. Ability to understand general work processes.
8. Working knowledge of IBM compatible system.
9. Working knowledge of and experience with "RF Scanning"
10. Ability to obtain and retain fork lift certification.
11. Ability to follow and give written and verbal instructions.
1. Ensure "Safety First" is always practiced and observes and
adheres to all job safety rules.
2. Ensures warehouse is ALWAYS in AIB Audit readiness.
3. Coordinates all warehouse personnel's activities.
4. Ensures trucks are scheduled and follows up with trucks for
5. Ensures appointment schedules are set and followed for the
delivery of product.
6. Receives incoming shipments, including air and express delivery;
checking, verifying, and auditing receipts against paperwork.
7. Acts as liaison between warehouse personnel and VP
8. Ensures warehouse inventory is maintained at a 99% or better
accuracy at all times.
9. Ensures all warehouse employees speak and read English and
perform scanning activities as required.
10. Ensures all warehouse employees are crossed trained on all
duties and functions.
11. Ensures production is provided with the proper materials in a
timely manner to ensure NO down time.
12. Ensures all finished materials are either placed in proper
racks or loaded onto trailers for shipments.
13. Designs and implements work methods and procedures to increase
productivity and improve service within assigned department.
14. Motivates associates to ensure that predetermined productivity,
cost, and quality standards are achieved or exceeded.
15. Ensures safety and housekeeping.
16. Trains new associates.
17. Prepares and submits daily and weekly paperwork.
18. Recommends daily manpower requirements based on volume.
19. Ensures Quality Standards are maintained and any new policies
that are developed are implemented.
20. Monitors employees work performance, coach as needed to achieve
target results while ensuring employees are following all SOPs.
1. Measure and size of financial responsibility:
Average Inventory 3 - 5 million
Yearly Sales $85,000,000
2. Number of associates reporting to this job:
3. Most frequent contacts: Warehouse Manager
1. Utilizes experience, intelligence, and ingenuity in developing
new strategy on the expeditious movement of merchandise.
2. Ensures uniform execution of policies and procedures to all
3. Works within facility budgets.
4. Disciplines associates in accordance to company policy.
5. Recommends termination to facility management of associates.
6. Recommends extraordinary achievers for merit increase
7. Recommends modifications or innovative ideas to Warehouse
Manager in order to improve merchandise handling procedures.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected