Key Account Manager
Company: CIRCOR International
Posted on: May 16, 2020
LOCATION: Corona, CA
DIRECT REPORTING: Sr. Sales Manager
ABOUT CIRCOR AEROSPACE & DEFENSE
CIRCOR Aerospace & Defense is focused on the design, development,
and manufacture of specialty fluid and motion control products for
demanding aerospace and defense applications. CIRCOR products are
flying on most commercial and military aircraft, including single
and twin aisle air transport, business and regional jets, military
transports and fighters, and commercial and military rotorcraft.
Other markets include unmanned aircraft, shipboard applications,
and military ground vehicles.
Business units are in Corona, California; Warren, Massachusetts;
Hauppauge, New York; Paris, France; Uxbridge, UK; and Tangier,
Morocco. Parent company CIRCOR International is headquartered in
Burlington, Massachusetts and CIRCOR Aerospace & Defense is
headquartered in Corona, California.
The Account Manager Sales for the Industrial Fluid Control market
is responsible for building strong relationships with all Fluid
Control customers for the Industrial market while understanding
customer needs and driving growth.
* Manage multiple accounts and develop positive working
relationships with all customer touch points
* Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and
* Act as the main Sales point of contact for customers and as the
customer advocate to CIRCOR
* Drive customer retention, upsells and overall satisfaction
* Accountable to track and status purchase order timing to meet
monthly booking targets by collecting information from customers on
future expected bookings and frequency
* Build and maintain customer relationships through calls and
* Provide demand input and support building of consensus demand
during Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process
* Track and report on CIRCOR performance metrics such as OTD and
Quality on a monthly basis
* Expand the relationships with existing customers by proposing
solutions that meet their objectives
* Responsible for maintaining and negotiating long-term agreements
with key customers
* Review and approve quotes for accuracy, competitiveness as well
as margin expansion
* Assist customers with basic technical/application questions as
* Other duties as needed and assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* 8+ years of progressive Sales and/or Program Management
experience with practical, working knowledge of fluidic systems,
i.e. check/relief/solenoid/hand valves.
* Strong sales/negotiation skills, including the ability to
prioritize, balance, and manage multiple efforts with strong
* Ability to work in a cross-functional, concurrent/matrix
engineering environment. Agility and personal adaptability with the
ability to successfully manage multiple priorities with a high
sense of urgency in a rapidly changing environment.
* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops
alternative solutions; works well in a group problem solving
situations; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets
others' attention; displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits
sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning or
decisions and engages appropriate people in decision-making
* Strong communication (oral and written), skills. Effectively
communicates across all mediums, audiences, and situations. Builds
bridges and connections to internal and external customers. Is easy
to approach and talk to; is a good listener; relates well to all
people throughout the organization.
* High ethical standards. Models and supports organization s goals
and values; adapts to changing conditions; demonstrates persistence
and overcomes obstacles. Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct,
truthful individual; keeps confidences; admits mistakes. Follows
through on commitments. Honest and candid.
* Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with
resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work.
* Broad tactical & strategic bandwidth , i.e., the ability to
successfully handle multiple and/or rapidly changing priorities.
Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile
learner; open to change; strives for continuous improvement.
* Solid analytical skills and solution-driven thinking; collects
and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
* Knowledge of and experience working with customer and
* Thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project,
and other applicable tools.
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Sales and
Marketing or other related areas is required.
CIRCOR IS AN EEO EMPLOYER OF
FEMALES/MINORITIES/VETERANS/INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
Apply Not ready to Apply*
Keywords: CIRCOR International, Corona , Key Account Manager, Executive , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!