Growing company in Corona with lots of room for growth looking
for outstanding and dedicated Warehouse Manager. Paying up to 55K a
year with great benefits! 1st and 2nd Shift available.
MUST have food manufacturing background experience.
Bilingual Spanish is a PLUS.
Must be flexible to work any hours or days (including weekends)
Must be able to work off shifts and Responsible for supervising
Under the direction of the VP Operations, incumbent supervises the
day-to-day activities and work performances of warehouse staff.
Assesses staffing and material levels and ensures supplies are
adequate for work needs. Monitors flow of materials through the
warehouse process and makes recommendations for process
improvements. Trains and directs a group of associates in the
movement of merchandise through the department within specified
productivity, cost, and quality standards.
1. Minimum formal education: Associate's degree in Business.
2. Minimum job content knowledge: Basic knowledge of economy of
motion techniques. Ability to handle people under high stress
3. Minimum experience: Five (5) years distribution or manufacturing
4. Specific jobs that could prepare an individual for this job:
Work managing or supervising in a production environment;
Operations Scheduler; Merchandise Coordinator, Loss Prevention
5. Any combination equivalent to a high school education, plus a
minimum of 5 years warehouse experience.
6. Ability to follow and give written and verbal instructions.
7. Ability to understand general work processes.
8. Working knowledge of IBM compatible system.
9. Working knowledge of and experience with "RF Scanning"
10. Ability to obtain and retain fork lift certification.
11. Ability to follow and give written and verbal instructions.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected