Vendor Manager - Wireless Telecom
Posted on: November 16, 2021
OVERVIEW:This position is responsible for identifying new vendor
partners, securing, and managing the supplier relationship and
overall operational performance to achieve business deliverables.
Coordinates with the senior leadership, Project Management Office
(PMO), Operations and other stakeholders for ongoing
performance/quality improvement of vendor community serving all
Betacom markets. Updates contracts as required. Serves as
escalation point for resolution of financial, quality, and
operational related matters. Works directly with market leadership
to identify new vendor partners and manages the onboarding process.
Responsible for fostering external vendor relationships in
accordance with existing contract terms and conditions. Ensures
that vendor community is vetted for Safety and equipped to meet
Betacom standards. This position serves as the primary interface
between the company and the vendor.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Manage existing supplier relationships and negotiations.
- Partner with market leadership to identify new vendor
- Manage vendor onboarding process
- Manage all project activities related to the vendor
relationship to include financial, quality, and operational
- Drive vendor community for successful completion of all project
deliverables, and contract compliance.
- Create and maintain strong vendor relations and
- Interpret contracts, with market operations to communicate
scope of work to vendor team.
- Conduct meetings with Betacom market staff and vendor staff to
review vendor progress.
- Maintain proper communications and relations with vendor and
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to
Vendors and superiors.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Works
with market staff to ensure communication of methodology and
enforces project standards.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase vendor satisfaction
and deepen vendor relationships.
- Ensure smooth communication within the vendor team, project
team and other cross-functional teams.
- Interface with internal/external stakeholders on a regular
- Researching, evaluating, and partnering with vendor community
to ensure that the Betacom client deliverables and financial
expectations are achieved.
- Handling vendor complaints and grievances.
- Monitoring or implementing legal compliance measures.OTHER
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
without notice.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
- Demonstrate expertise in Wireless Construction Management
through prior experience in network deployment projects,
construction, operations, and vendor management
- Strong working knowledge of all aspects of the wireless
industry including environmental/FAA/FCC compliance, OSHA, planning
and construction management.
- Ability to interact, in a respectful manner with Sr.
Leadership, Clients, Consultants, Partners and Staff.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions from groups of managers,
clients, technical resources, and regulatory personnel.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts. Fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Knowledge and experience of ComTrain, OSHA 30, RF Awareness
training, First Aid/CPR trained.
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint & Outlook) and project management software.
- Ability to influence other and move toward a common
- College degree or equivalent work experience in the wireless
site development industry.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the wireless
- Good communication skills, reading and writing skills. English
- Computer knowledge including experience with all MS Office
applications Clean driving record and valid driver's license and
reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to accommodate out of town travel. Ability to work
and travel on a flexible schedule as needed, including
- Highly organized and be able to effectively report verbally and
written reports to Leadership.
- Experience in managing vendorsPHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or
balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The
employee is required to walk much of the time. The employee is also
occasionally required to sit.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.WORK ENVIRONMENT:The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee primarily
indoors in an office environment.
- Telecommuting is optional with period of times were working out
of a company office is required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
Keywords: Betacom, Corona , Vendor Manager - Wireless Telecom, Executive , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!