Territory Sales Manager- Southern California
Company: Dynabrade Inc
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Dynabrade, Inc., a leading manufacturer of pneumatic and
abrasive tools is looking for a Territory Sales Manager for
Southern California to join our Sales team. This position is field
based in a home office.
This position is responsible for the promotion and sale of
Dynabrade pneumatic tools and abrasive products through established
distribution partners, applying best-in-class, targeted, industry
specific solutions to increase our customers' productivity, quality
and profitability, resulting in measurable sales growth, improved
profitability and increased customer loyalty
This person will:
- Advises customers in distribution, engineering, production, and
purchasing staffs on processes and methods in use of Dynabrade
tools and abrasive materials.
- Determines specific tool and abrasive requirements for specific
grinding, buffing, and polishing operations on metal, plastic,
ceramics, or wood materials.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads,
based on information from newspapers, business directories,
industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and
prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on
sales floor or by phone.
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and
emphasizes salable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own
firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current
customers into computer database.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with delivery.
- Attends trade shows
- Minimum of 5 years industrial sales experience
- B.S. in related field
- Ability to travel to accounts 75% of your time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy
- Well organized, capable of managing multiple tasks and a diverse
set of objectives
- Achieve goals with minimal supervision and guidance
Keywords: Dynabrade Inc, Corona , Territory Sales Manager- Southern California, Executive , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!