Assistant Clinic Manager - Full Time
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Do you want to use your leadership skills and knowledge of
operations to help improve the health of America's workforce? At
Concentra, we serve more than 500 medical centers and 130 onsite
clinics nationwide. Concentra colleagues remain fueled by our
driving purpose: to provide outstanding patient experience by
delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient,
affordable, and caring manner. We do this by putting all customers
first.Position SummaryAssists and supports the Center Operation
Director with ensuring that the optimal level of care and customer
service is delivered to all customers. The Assistant Center
Operations Director will assist with leading and managing center
support staff and overseeing the daily operations of the medical
facility. The Assistant Center Operations Director will assist with
coordinating center activities, general facility management,
overseeing patient flow throughout the center and supporting the
medical providers in the delivery of patient care. Daily
interaction with colleagues and patients is required through
hands-on center activity including patient registration, checkout
and patient care.
- Assists in planning and preparing work schedules and assigns
colleagues to specific duties.
- Assists in ensuring the financial performance of the
- Assists in developing and maintaining new policies, procedures
and training programs for the assigned center.
- Assists with hiring, training, and evaluating Center operations
colleagues in consultation with Human Resources.
- Assists Center Operation Director with the hiring, training,
disciplining and terminating of back office personnel.
- Assists in the preparation and review of operational reports
and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Assists Center Operation Director in conjunction with Human
Resources in the implementation of Human Resource policies and
procedures for Center personnel.
- Assists in preparing annual budgets
- Assists with on-site tours and training of Center personnel to
present clinic services to clients to ensure achievement of
- Provides technical support and/or resources to client and
- Assists with managing on-site nursing services provided by
Center to client companies, including billing counseling, and
supervision of on-site personnel.
- Administers testing by medical staff to ensure proper
performance, and ensures all certifications are current and
regulatory procedures are adhered.
- Assists in monitoring marketplace trends and gathers
- Assists in coordinating and consolidating services with local
vendors to obtain best prices for goods and services obtained.
- Facilitates productivity and customer service.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Some college courses in Business Administration, Healthcare
Administration, or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare
Administration, or related field or equivalent directly related
work experience preferred
- In lieu of an undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning
one year of college is equal to one year of directly related work
experience and vice versaJob-related experience
- Customarily has at least one year of direct management
- Customarily has at least six months of healthcare
experienceJob-related skills/competencies -Welcoming:
- Strong service mentality and a focus on achieving all aspects
of defined service standards
- Excellent telephone and personal etiquette
- Warm, positive, energetic demeanorRespectful:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and diplomatic communication style
- Outstanding professional demeanor
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential
information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal
and state laws and company policiesSkillful:
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of personnel
recruitment, selection, coaching and other aspects of performance
- Effective performance assessment skills
- Continued focus on self-development
- Proficient in computer applications such as Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and work on
multiple projects/tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
without direct supervision
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity, develop a plan of
action to improve, implement and evaluate plan effectively
- Ability to resolve colleague, client and patient issues in an
effective and timely manner.
- Arithmetic knowledge and its application
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee DiscountsThis job requires access to confidential and
critical information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure
information management.We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Concentra is
an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Keywords: Concentra, Corona , Assistant Clinic Manager - Full Time, Executive , Murrieta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!