Experienced Case Manager
Company: Care Navigators On Demand
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Full time - Care Navigators On Demand - United States Posted On
02/09/2017 Job Information Industry Health Care Work Experience 1-3
years Salary Contract City Corona State/Province California Job
Description Qualifications for Case Manager :
- The Case Manager is responsible for managing a continuum of
care from admission through discharge for assigned patients.
- Partners with medical staff, utilizes scientific evidence for
best practices, relevant data and compliance with the
mission/philosophy, standards, goals and core values.
- Participates in the development of patient focused long/short
term goals, implementing, evaluating and modifying the care
- Collects and reports utilization data and quality information,
such as delays in service, possible avoidable days, provider
preventable conditions, readmissions, and length of stays,
- Assists in preparing UM/QI case issues, gathering requested
- Consults with the nursing staff working directly with clients
in the nursing care areas.
- Maintains current knowledge of evidence based nursing care
- Educates nursing staff about state and federal rules and
regulations in preparation for accreditation.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review
of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Ensures delivery of quality care to patients, enhancement of
business development, and continuous improvement of agency
efficiency and fiscal success.
- Provides instruction to hospitalized members and their
families; and serves as liaison between the member, the physician,
the hospital and the Plan.
- Case Manager completes appropriate, accurate and timely,
documentation into EMR system every shift Requirements for Case
- Active CA Registered Nurse
- Acute clinical experience
- Experienced in case management, UR/UM
- Possesses knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and is
able to perform audits based upon these standards
- Solid experience dealing with UR concepts Excellent verbal and
written communication skills Care Navigators On Demand is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race
or ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran
disability or genetic information or any other reason prohibited by
law in employment.
Keywords: Care Navigators On Demand, Corona , Experienced Case Manager, Executive , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!