Manager, Workforce Planning and Performance Analytics
Company: Rapid Response Monitoring
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This is an on-site position which reports to our facility in
Corona, CA. COVID-19 Requirements
- Must be fully vaccinated: 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna or 1 dose
of Johnson & Johnson, 2 weeks prior or more
- Booster shot is required 2 months after Johnson & Johnson or 5
months after second dose of Pfizer/Moderna Manager, Workforce
Planning and Performance Analytics Role Summary This is an on-site
position and, while working from our office in Corona, CA, the
Workforce Manager provides Workforce Management support, adherence
and monitoring for the entire organization. Analyzes all operator
handled event trends, including alarm/call volume, alarm/call
patterns, staff productivity, and resource allocation. Conducts
alarm/call pattern forecasting and schedules planning activities to
help meet business objectives and service level expectations.
Monitors and/or develops the application of scheduling systems,
including policy and procedures, operating structure, and
information flow. When needed may be required to recommend
operational improvements. Responsibilities
- Manage and lead through frequent and consistent organizational
initiatives with great urgency to help support and enhance
efficiency and growth.
- Workforce and employee resource management, utilize Workforce
Management Software (Aspect/Alvaria) to forecast and produce
schedules, monitor shrinkage, manage PTO expectations, trend data
and show adherence for all applicable personnel.
- Implement and maintain reporting tools that are used to
collect, correlate, and display relevant data to each user role and
responsibility within the various applicable departments.
- Interface with the Operations Management Team & Company
Leadership; represent Workforce Management Software
(Aspect/Alvaria) to the Operational Teams and be an organizational
resource as a subject matter expert on Workforce Management
policies and best practices.
- Oversee, manage, and develop the Workforce Management Team.
Develop and monitor timelines and schedules for reoccurring
assignments and tasks, delegate individual responsibilities to each
member of the Workforce Management Team, while also providing
additional training needed for existing members or the Workforce
Management Team and new team members.
- Develops and maintains hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly
reports from all Monitoring and Call Management Platforms and
Workforce Management Software (Aspect/Alvaria) that assist the
Operations Management Team with achieving service level
expectations. Presents trend reports to the Operations Management
Team to assist in organizational development.
- Develops and maintains user profiles for all applicable
operations personnel in the Workforce Management Software
(Aspect/Alvaria) for skill-based routing, forecasting, and
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and monitoring of all
Workforce Management Software (Aspect/Alvaria) platforms.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Workforce
Management Software (Aspect/Alvaria) and Payroll Software (KRONOS)
automated connection and process. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistical Analysis, Communications,
and/or Management-or a combination of coursework and
- Required, 4+ -years of Workforce Management experience..
- Ability to manage sensitive situations with extreme
professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent adherence to schedule and communication skills
- Many of our positions require an extra level of screening to
obtain Department of Defense security clearance
- Rapid Response prides itself in being a drug-free workplace
- Previous experience with Aspect/Alvaria WFM Suite of products
- Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel,
- VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) experience preferred.
- SQL (Structured Query Language) experience preferred. What
awaits you at Rapid Response
- Annual salary increases and performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation Time
- Additional compensation for special skills, particularly:
bilingual in Spanish, and completed EMD or EMT certification
- The opportunity to make an impact on communities across the
country every day About Us Founded in Syracuse, NY in 1992, we are
a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting
homes and businesses. Whether it's a fire at a family home, an
armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger,
or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are
there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their
respective fields, our highly trained specialists are the 24/7
backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
Additional Information Rapid Response offers a competitive
compensation and benefits package and dynamic and professional work
environments. We also offer continued growth through our internal
advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website
at EOE, including disability/veterans. INDRR4
Keywords: Rapid Response Monitoring, Corona , Manager, Workforce Planning and Performance Analytics, Executive , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!