Company: Dart Container
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Are you passionate
about people? Can you bring teams together to achieve business
objectives while building confidence in others? Our plant
leadership team in Corona needs an HR partner who will bring
strategy, -structure and manufacturing experience to the
supervisors and managers in one of -our key -production
-facilities. As the -HR Manager you will drive -business results
implementing company HR objectives while enhancing the plant's
human resources.Use your customer focused mind-set and high levels
of organization to lead the Corona HR team -with emphases in
training and development, employee relations and succession
management. This facility produces many of our well known
foodservice packaging products. -
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for safety, quality,
production, -maintenance, -efficiency, and service. -
- Leading and developing the HR team.
- Understanding, supporting, advising and partnering with local
management to effectively drive business results and achieve
- Leading, implementing, championing, administering and
monitoring people-related programs and initiatives aligned with
applicable laws/regulations, local business objectives, broader
company goals and the strategic plan.
- Working with management to create a positive experience for
employees throughout the employment life cycle via recruitment
processes, performance/compensation management, training &
development, and succession management programs. EDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree and five (5) years of progressive HR
experience, preferred manufacturing experience. -Equivalent
combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience managing HR staff
- Displays strong interpersonal skills and is accessible and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary in
order to persuade and influence decision making of individuals,
groups, or work teams, and to explain issues.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including the
ability to create reports, documents, presentations and
spreadsheets in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated ability to use HR
Information Systems to generate reports, analyze data, and
- Understand and apply common local, State and federal
HR/employment-related laws and regulations, such as FMLA, FLSA,
- Ability to develop creative solutions to non-routine problems,
master new concepts quickly and efficiently, and to turn concepts
into practical application/action.
- Solid understanding of key HR metrics and a general knowledge
of principles/practices of HR.
- Advanced experience using root cause analysis and/or other
process improvement methodologies that can be applied to complex
- Expert level skills in organizational development, employee
relations, change management, and project management.
- Strong presentation, organizational, and analytical
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language
in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going
communications about safety and quality issues.
- Up to 10% domestic travel (travel is not the norm but may be
- May be required to work additional hours including weekends,
holidays, and/or overtime. Overview: - Dart makes everyday products
that give people the freedom to enjoy the food & drinks they love,
wherever they are. From to-go containers and dinnerware to
tamper-evident food packaging and even the red Solo cup, Dart
products have been keeping people on the go and having fun for more
than 50 years. Dart is a family-owned, family-focused company of
13,000 employees united by a shared set of values. Headquartered in
Mason, MI, Dart has 30 locations in four countries. Benefits: Dart
Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company
matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term
disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more. Dart
Container is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are subject to a
drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and background check
at the time of offer. *THC testing ONLY when such testing is
required by law.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all candidates for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability and need
an accommodation to access this website or for the application
process, you should call Dart at -(800) 545-3278 -Ext 3370 or email
us at -ADArequests@dart.biz. -Relay calls can be made by dialing
711 or the relay number for your state. If you experience
difficulty -applying -online, you may call (800) 545-3278 Ext 3390
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Job Segment: Business Process, Information Systems, Manager,
Project Manager, Change Management, Management, Technology
Keywords: Dart Container, Corona , HR Manager, Executive , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!