HRIS Manager in Temecula, CA Direct Hire
Company: Suncap Technology, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
- Position Reports to the Director of Compensation and
- One Direct Report (An hourly Analyst reports to this
- Bonus Eligibility 15%
- Full Benefits after 60 days
- - 7K$5K in relocation (reimbursable expenses)
The position provides general oversight of HRIS programs and
coordinate HRIS projects. This position is responsible for ensuring
compliance with internal policies and procedures, and is under the
general direction of the Director of Human Resources Shared
- Perform analysis of existing HR systems' functionality.
Recommend and configure process improvements and system
enhancements to optimize their value to the business.
- Manage HR system enhancements and projects. Depending on the
initiative, be involved in all phases of system projects including:
definition and planning, hands-on configuration, testing,
reporting, implementation, and post-production support.
- Lead monthly review of all HR technology-related initiatives,
ensuring HR Directors and partner HR process owners are aware of
related activities (e.g., Cumulative Updates (CU's) and testing
requirements, data preparation/conversion, etc.) affecting the
organization. Create the process for the distribution, review, and
feedback-cycle requiring input from HR process owners.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for Infor GHR/TM
platform modules, and represent HR as the technical SME in projects
requiring collaborative change management and employee
- Manage HRIS Team Members by mentoring and developing their
skills including, but not limited to, the application of reliable
and repeatable processes to document low-to-moderate complexity
business objectives and translate resulting requirements into
technical solutions; design user acceptance test cases and
workshops; collaborate with Learning and Development (L&D) and
Marketing in the creation of collateral (i.e., job aids, training
content, support documentation); and in the foundational knowledge
and skills required to maintain data and system integrity,
security, and functionality.
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize business requirements through
the interview of interested parties; conducti workshops and build
relationships/partnerships with stakeholders.
- Translate functional specifications into technical designs and
perform system configuration for high-complexity projects, or those
requiring elevated security access.
- Develop recommendations on system needs and facilitate the
creation of business requirements, detailed functional
specifications, process flows, use cases, and screen
- Create processes for managing scheduled and unscheduled
maintenance updates and the associated reference material needed
for current and future users to maintain the integrity of GHR/TM
system data and functionality.
- Investigate and analyze system non-conformance and performance
issues, collaborate with process owners, IS, and third-party
partners to recommend, test, and deploy remedies.
- Develop automated monitoring tools and supplemental processes
to support the ongoing validation of ideal system
- Lead HRIS team through cross-functional collaboration with the
various GHR/WFM/TM/PMS process owners and users to understand the
business demands driving recommended/requested process improvements
throughout the HR systems.
- Collaborate with external implementation partners, HR, and
business stakeholders to ensure technical solution will satisfy
- Manage change via strong project and change management
methodology (i.e. definition of scope, identification of risks,
project plans, resource allocation, timeline, and budget)
- Facilitate project communications to ensure all necessary
stakeholders are informed.
- Collaborate to update all training materials, system
documentation, and end-user communications are consistent with
- Provide functional and technical support, identify, and
troubleshoot system problems. Ensure data integrity, testing of
system changes, report-writing, and process improvement
- Develop, implement, and maintain user procedures, guidelines,
and business process documentation.
- Train HR and business users, including developing training
materials, user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Ensure data integrity including quality, accuracy, security,
and usability of employee data and related interfaces by
implementing adequate processes, controls, and backup
- Ensure our HR processes are easy to use, easy to scale, and a
source of value and satisfaction for all stakeholders.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in Infor GHR processes and
technology by participating in training, user groups, and relevant
- Maintain understanding of statutory and regulatory requirements
affecting HR and Talent Management.
- Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position serves in a supervisory capacity.
Responsibilities may include budgeting, hiring/terminations, Team
Member relations issues, mentoring, and corrective actions. This
position requires a mindful approach to resource management and is
responsible for maintaining and providing a positive and
professional work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in
Information Technology, Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field from a four-year college or university; or seven
(7) years related experience; or equivalent combination of
education and experience is required to successfully perform this
job. At least 5 years in a management role is required.
Experience in an HRIS role responsible for design, configuration,
testing, documentation, automation, implementation, optimization,
and post-implementation support and maintenance of
enterprise-level, web-based HRIS platforms (e.g., Workday, SAP,
Oracle, Infor, Lawson) is preferred. Knowledge of Infor/Lawson
products not specific to HR (e.g., Infor Process Automation (IPA),
Infor Document Management (IDM), Business Vault, Data Lake, ION
API, ION Connect, Birst, Ming.le) highly value strong, and diverse
functional knowledge of HR processes, best practices, and trends.
Experience presenting technical information and explaining
technology-related concepts and instructions to a diversity of
audiences is preferred.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret
general business periodicals, professional journals, technical
procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports,
business correspondence, and procedural manuals. Furthermore, this
position requires the ability to effectively present information
and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients,
customers, and the general public. Must be able to communicate
clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent, and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal
with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must qualify to obtain and maintain a Class "A" gaming
- Certifications in Professional Project Management (e.g., PMP,
CAPM), Lawson/Infor, other HR technical applications, or HR
industry (e.g., SPHR) preferred.
- Proficiency with the intermediate use of Microsoft Outlook,
Access, and Visio, and advanced functionality in Excel (e.g.,
VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, string manipulation, etc.) required to work
with large data sets.
- General knowledge of SDLC and relevant technical skills (e.g.,
productivity/efficiency tools, ETL, etc.).
- Experience in master data management and/or master data
- Knowledge of SQL, Visual Basic, and other data
management/reporting languages and skills, with a preference for
Infor Landmark Pattern Language (LPL).
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to manage large-scale projects to work independently,
collaboratively, as well as oversee all department projects being
led by direct reports.
- Collaborative and inclusive with the end goal of achieving
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Effective leadership skills, role model, motivator, positive
attitude, and must be a team player.
- Budgeting experience.
- Must be highly organized, adaptive to change, and have
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate
effectively with a diverse audience.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must display a high attention to detail.
- Must be able to keep a professional demeanor in stressful
Keywords: Suncap Technology, Inc., Corona , HRIS Manager in Temecula, CA Direct Hire, Executive , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!