Group Sales Manager
Company: Europa Village Winery and Resort
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Europa Village is a one-of-a-kind Wine Country destination
offering an Old World European experience where service is gracious
and unlimited. Everything viewed, touched and crafted will reflect
an unsurpassed level of authenticity that speaks to our theme. We
offer amazing wines in our Tasting Room, a delicious menu at Bolero
Restaurante, and a total of 20 beautiful rooms to enjoy a getaway.
Our venue is the perfect place for a wine country wedding, private
event, or an executive meeting.
Europa Village is looking to fill the position of Group Sales
Manager. The ideal candidate will have a passion for service with
an out-going, self-motivated and energetic personality. Strong
customer service skills and sales experience is a must.
- Director of Food and Beverage
Responsibilities Specific to Position of Group Sales Manager
- Possess and live Europa Village core values.
- Contacts organizations and businesses that might require space
for conferences and events.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to encourage
repeat and recurring business.
- Handles aspects of event management, including venue selection,
audio visual arrangement, and food and beverage, in conjunction
with activities, transportation and other operational
- Assists in planning, coordinating, and executing meetings and
conferences for business groups, and in-house and Wine Club member
- Works with Director of Catering and Sales to update action
plans and financial objectives.
- Assists in analyzing current client base and target market for
- Assists Director of Catering and Sales to devise new ways to
expand client base.
- Meets with Director of Catering and Sales and Socit Director to
devise new, creative and fun events for Wine Club members.
- Identifies new markets and business opportunities to increase
- Actively builds relationships with Wine Club members to elevate
their experience as members of Europa Village.
- Provides exemplary customer service to all members, guests, and
- Reviews and monitors daily activity reports and adjusts where
need be to ensure the budget is adhered to.
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints.
- Accurately and efficiently runs POS system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities Expected of all Villagers
- Create and foster an environment of "teamwork" by helping
fellow employees or guests without a second thought.
- Ability to treat all associates and guests in a respectful
- Be comfortable working on feet for long periods of time.
- Be comfortable working at a computer for long periods of
- Be able to communicate Europa Village's story.
- Arrive at work prepared with excellent personal presentation
standards, dressed professionally and wearing appropriate
- Arrive on time and be respectful of attendance and
- Adhere to Europa Village policies and procedures.
- Must be available to work holidays and weekends.
Compensation: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Keywords: Europa Village Winery and Resort, Corona , Group Sales Manager, Executive , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!