Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 15, 2021
Home Care Aide - Personal Care - PT/FT Available- Flexible
HoursSalary: $22,000 - $28,000 annuallyBenefits:
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Sign-on Bonus
- Paid HolidayEssential Functions:
- Provide friendly, personalized care to clients in homes and
- Assist with activities of daily living such bathing, grooming,
toileting and nutrition
- Provide transportation
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy client environment.
- Assist with shopping, meal preparation, socialization
activities, homemaking and medication reminders.
- Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks
that are assigned.
- Document observations, activities and service provided in an
accurate, complete and timely mannerMinimum Education & Experience
- 18 years or older
- CPR certification
- Current TB test and physical
- Valid driver's license
- Valid auto liability insurance
- Six (6) months of accumulated experience in a similar job
classification, similar life experience preferredInterim HealthCare
is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare
staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of
career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to
full-time.If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look
no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule
combined with the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for 50 years and there are more than 350 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.We are
hiring for the following cities. Menifee, Murrieta, Riverside,
Perris, Hemet and Moreno Valley.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Corona , Caregiver, Healthcare , Murrieta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!