School Psychologist - School
Company: Therapeutic Resources
Posted on: November 16, 2021
School Psychologist - SchoolJob Summary:We are looking for a
talented Psychologist with School experience to work at an
educational facility in Temecula, California. This is a great
opportunity to build your psychology skills while advancing your
career. The job will entail applying expertise in mental health,
learning, and behavior to help children and youth succeed
academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally. You care
about kids and strive to help each maximize his or her potential.
You possess excellent communication skills, a supportive mindset,
and the inclination to work with the designated age group(s).Job
- Conduct psychological evaluations of students based on
referrals by teachers and school administrators.
- Help develop and meet the goals of each child's Individualized
Education Program (IEP) by working with multidisciplinary
- Counsel students one-on-one or in groups to discuss specific
academic, social, or emotional issues.
- Consult with district staff, parents and other parties about
psycho-educational issues impacting all students.Job Requirements:
- Active state license as a school psychologist
- Initial or continuing certification in school psychology
- Master's degree
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 yearsWhat We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we
serveTherapeutic Resources is a PT founded REHAB & ALLIED staffing
agency, proudly placing clinicians throughout the US since 2000.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Therapeutic Resources is a boutique
staffing agency with a company culture of honesty, above & beyond
customer service, integrity, and longevity. Our goal is to make the
best match possible for clinicians and clients based on skillset
and desired location. Our recruiters have local knowledge, years of
experience, and most importantly.... we listen to you! We encourage
you to view our many five-star reviews on Indeed.Therapeutic
Resources is an Equal Opportunity EmployerWe are committed to the
hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Therapeutic Resources, Corona , School Psychologist - School, Healthcare , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!