Massage Therapist "Now Hiring!"
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Overview "NOW HIRING CERTIFIED MASSAGE THERAPIST"--Are you ready
to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and
deliver your best? Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage
and skin care. As a massage therapist at one of our franchised
location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping
people feel their best through total body care. And you have a
meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service.-Here's what's in it for you:--The difference you'll make
in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist,
but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your
work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and
building your book of business so you can focus on performing as
many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our
membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact
your services make for members.And the perks don't stop there. We
support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the
treatment room with:-
- Benefits that help you take care of you-
- A healthy compensation plan-that rewards your hard work-
- A dedication to self-care-with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education-with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety-and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.What We'll
Accomplish Together As a team, we're committed to offering
excellent professional services that help clients do more of the
things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the
very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing-quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing-massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding-the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing-the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting-our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are: -
- Well-skilled professionals-who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge,-seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators-who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions-who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.-
- Great teammates-who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.-We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're-excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.--If-you're ready to
bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing
what you love, we can't wait-to meet you.----*Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC (-MEF-) is a national franchisor of independently
owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised
location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer
for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each
individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or
any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation
are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location
and may vary from location to location.-
Keywords: Massage Envy, Corona , Massage Therapist "Now Hiring!", Healthcare , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!