Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: May 12, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric
Nurse Practitioners in the Temecula area, who are passionate about
patient care and committed to clinical excellence.Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.What we offer Nurse
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Sign on bonus
- Annual stock bonus Nurse Practitioners are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in one or more US states with a Psychiatric Mental
Health Nurse Practitioner Certification.
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
therapy.Please reach out directly to arrange a time to speak by
phone and include your CV, thank you. Michael Pitts Director,
Practice DevelopmentMichael.Pitts@lifestance.com(W) 619-810-9495(C)
623-308-4226About LifeStance Health -LifeStance is a national
provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based,
medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and
adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an
outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics
nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering.
The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric
nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
Please learn more at .LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity
employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to
creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Corona , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!