Certified Medical Assistant (220544)
Company: Luke & Associates, Inc.
Location: Twentynine Palms
Posted on: May 16, 2022
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (CMA) - Naval Hospital 29 Palms
Family Medicine Clinic
Site Of Service
- Naval Hospital 29 Palms-Family Medicine Clinic-Medical Home
- Degree: Certificate.
- Education: Graduate from a medical assistant training program
accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health
Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health
Education Schools (ABHES) of the American Medical Technologists or
a formal medical services training program of the United States
- Certification: Current certification as a medical assistant by
the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) OR Current
registration by the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Additional Certifications: Must maintain hands-on BLS
certifcate through AHA or ARC
- Experience: Six 6 months of experience as a Medical Assistant
- U.S. Citizenship: HCWs performing under this contract shall be
- English Language Requirement: The Contractor shall ensure that
all HCWs providing services under this contract are able to read,
write, and speak English well enough to effectively
- HCW Physical Capability: HCWs shall be physically capable of
standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and physically
capable of performing all services required under the contract.
- Prepare examination rooms prior to patient's arrival.
- Assist with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and
transfers as directed.
- Check patient's vital signs, to include temperature,
respiration, pulse, weight, blood pressure, and pulse oximeter
- Obtain and document patient's current medical history, drug
history, chief complaints, allergies and vital signs on the correct
- Perform diagnostic procedures when ordered.
- Maintain examination room stock levels and perform routine
maintenance of examination rooms.
- Complete lab and x-ray requisitions in accordance with clinic
- Enter demographic data into the computer upon patient check-in;
enter diagnosis and departing time when patient is released.
- Services shall be provided Monday through Friday, between the
hours of 0700 and 1800 for an 8.5 or 9 hour shift which includes an
uncompensated 30 minute meal break or 1 hour meal, depending on the
length of the shift worked.
- In no instance will the HCW be required to provide services in
excess of 80 hours per two-week period.
Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be
able and willing to reprioritize on short notice and work on
multiple simultaneous projects. Flexible and able to work with
various personalities. Team work skills required. Time management
skills required. The ability to meet deadlines in a deadline
intensive environment is essential. High level of adaptability and
willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced, demanding
Luke & Associates does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex,
color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status
in provision of services or employment opportunities and benefits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national
To learn more about Luke & Associates, please visit our website at:
Keywords: Luke & Associates, Inc., Corona , Certified Medical Assistant (220544), Healthcare , Twentynine Palms, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!