Company: All Star Physical Therapy
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Overview:All Star Physical Therapy is a member of the Confluent
Health family of physical and occupational therapy companies that
are transforming healthcare by strengthening private practices and
developing highly effective clinicians across the country. We
emphasize a strong evidence-based clinical model, a focus on
clinical excellence, amazing customer service and compassionate
care. All designed to get patients better, stronger, faster. We
take pride in being experts in our field.
We are an Employer Of Choice and proud of it! Our emphasis on
teamwork, leadership, and humility allows us to partner with and
develop the best people! We are looking for an Occupational
Therapist, preferably with Hand Therapy experience to join our
dedicated team of professionals at our Corona clinic at 2815 Main
At All Star Physical Therapy, you'll find a fulfilling culture
because we want our employees to love coming to work and do what
they love - helping our patients get back to their everyday lives.
We provide you with a fun, family-like environment, support,
unlimited career growth opportunities and unmatched resources. Come
where you can flourish!
Our Full-Time Physical Therapists Enjoy our unique Benefits:
- Sign-On Bonues!
- Great organizational culture from the top down!
- Student Loan Repayment Program - we pay your lender
- Paid board certification trainings & residencies in
industry-coveted specialties through Evidence In Motion (EIM)
- 401(k) Matching
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD insurances
- Free life insurance
- Financial assistance for catastrophic life events
- New Parent Perks!Qualifications:Qualifications:
- Occupational Therapist licensure in good standing, or the
ability to obtain state licensure.
- Experienced Occupational Therapists and New Grads are welcome
- Must successfully complete all pre-employment standards.
A member of the Confluent Health family of physical therapy
EOEResponsibilities:Occupational Therapist Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate comprehensive clinical knowledge and acceptable
performance in all aspects of the patient/client encounter.
- Comply with all regulatory guidance including but not limited
to HIPAA, Medicare rules and billing and coding guidance.
- Communicate effectively with patients/clients, the public and
all members of the healthcare team.
Keywords: All Star Physical Therapy, Corona , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!