Travel Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - COVID19 - $3,802 per week, Flexible
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Medmetry is seeking a travel nurse RN Labor and Delivery for a
travel nursing job in Corona, California.Job Description &
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, flexible
- Employment Type: TravelWe are looking for Labor and
Delivery--Registered Nurses to join our team in Corona,
- Active and Clear RN License; State of California
- Minimum of 2+ years of recent L&D--experience
- Must have 1+ years of travel experience--
- AWHONN Recovery experience required
- Scrub and Circulate experience - required
- BLS, ACLS, NRP by the AHA required
- Applicant must reside over 50 miles from the location
- Bilingual preferred
- Medmetry pays 100% of your insurance premiums every month. That
means you get excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for
- Weekly Competitive Pay, Custom Pay Packages available
- W2 Employment
- Travelers WELCOME, custom packages available
- Benefits offered - Medical, Dental and Vision. These start ASAP
- No "Probation" Period!
- TOP RANKED Healthcare System
- Dedicated Recruiter Support
- Referral Bonuses available
- PPE provided
- Much, much more!
Why Join Our Team:
With great pay, excellent benefits, and a dedicated team, your
career goals are just a few clicks away!
Who Are We?
We are a healthcare recruiting and staffing agency that prides
itself in delivering exceptional service and results. Our dedicated
team of seasoned recruiters will be there every step of the
Interested in Travel Nursing?
Click the link below to view our open jobs and speak with a
dedicated recruiter. Enter your name, number and specialty into our
chat and one of our team members will reach back out to you within
We are proud to announce our minority owned and operated business
is now MBE Certified!
Medmetry Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status.
RN, Registered Nurse, RN, Labor and Delivery, L&D,--Registered
Nurse, RN, Labor and Delivery, L&D,--Registered Nurse, RN,
Labor and Delivery, L&D,--Registered Nurse, RN, Labor and
Delivery, L&D, RN
Medmetry Job ID #37689. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and
36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend
amount to be determined. Posted job title: RN - Labor and Delivery
- Corona, CaliforniaAbout MedmetryMedmetry specializes in clinical
staffing, implementation support, training, project management, and
technical consulting services for large healthcare organizations.
Our focus is on providing an exceptional client experience.
A passion to move healthcare forward is what motivates us to put
our clients first and invest in their success. Leveraging the
combined experience of our clinical staff and consulting teams, we
afford experience, knowledge, and expertise that benefits our
growing list of satisfied clients.
Our people are at the heart of our success, so we are focused on
finding exceptional talent and investing in our employees.
Ultimately, our commitment to our clients and our employees
translates to the deeper shared goal of healthcare industry: to
provide superior patient care that is streamlined, compassionate,
and focused on positive outcomes.
Keywords: Medmetry, Corona , Travel Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - COVID19 - $3,802 per week, Flexible, Healthcare , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!