Retail Coverage Merchandiser - Walmart (Weekend)
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:As a Retail Merchandiser for Sam's club you will
primarily provide retail sales merchandising coverage, proper
implementation of current plan-o-grams for a set and location, and
coverage of retail special projects for an assigned territory. You
will be responsible for representing ACOSTA and our principals
through store coverage and executing objectives as set forth by
your Manager to achieve superior in-store results. The incumbent(s)
in this position should exhibit the following ACOSTA values:
- People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all
- Integrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
- Results Oriented - Must show passion, pride and commitment to
- Trust - Must be honest, sincere and confident
- Teamwork - Must build trusting relationships
- Innovation - Must progress through a combination of creativity,
common sense and vision
- Balance - Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep
perspective on what is important in lifeResponsibilities:- As
established by management, deliver retail sales merchandising goals
across all principals in assigned territories. - Meets client
expectations regarding retail sales coverage and productivity in
assigned territory. - Assists supervisors on retail initiatives
(new product introductions, contests, etc.) as assigned. - Rotate
stock, clean, and stock display and price products as appropriate
per reset schematic. - Perform such duties as checking date codes
per ensuring adherence to reset plan-o-gram, replacing
decals/re-order tags or ads and placing point of purchase material.
- Maintains full distribution and display of products in assigned
accounts per plan-o-gram. - Executes merchandising events in
assigned territory. - May assist in the transportation and on-site
delivery of all materials, supplies and equipment necessary for the
assigned reset. - Performs special reset projects as assigned by
Manager. - Effectively and accurately use retail reporting
technology. - Follows Company policy in execution of reset
teamwork. - Reports observations to Unit manager regarding outdated
product, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of
purchase requirements. - Other duties as
- Retail or Sales Experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience utilizing technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld
- Comfortable with technology, ability to interpret instructions
to build displays
- Ability to access the internet, operate a computer, and be
familiar with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stand and walk for long
periods of time, and lift and bend to low/high levels in order to
- Must have a valid driver's license; and have reliable
transportation with the ability to drive a car for an extended
period of time.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly
communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and
execute documented instructions.
- Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions
(i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
- Must be flexible and willing to participate in ongoing
trainings to accommodate the changing needs of the business to
ensure your success.
- Must work independently within a team environment, use time
efficiently, and demonstrate initiative to accomplish assigned
- Ability to travel overnight occasionally.
- Must follow Company policies.
- Maintain confidentiality of client and Company information.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer By
submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions. US:
http://acosta.jobs/privacy-policy-ca/Location Code: 92881
Keywords: Acosta, Corona , Retail Coverage Merchandiser - Walmart (Weekend), Hospitality & Tourism , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!