Company: Lazy Dog Restaurants, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Certified as a Great Place to Work 4 years in a row!If you
thrive on greeting guests with a genuine smile, enthusiasm, and
warmth upon their arrival, making them feel welcome, then this is
the job for you. We are looking for Enthusiastic, Motivated,
Team-Oriented individuals that want to join a company that has a
Culture of Caring! Are you outgoing and do you have a track record
of going the extra mile? Are you motivated and have the ability to
work as a team? Do you want a flexible schedule and a fun,
fast-paced environment? Do you want to be part of a company where
you have real advancement opportunities?What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Teammate discount
- Supplemental medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Discounted supplemental benefits
- Eligibility for an Emergency Financial plan
- Discounts to theme parks, pet insurance, Legal and Identity
- A family that supports YOUR personal and professional
growthYou're Good At
- You think it's super fun to interact with guests as they arrive
and as they leave the restaurant to ensure a positive dining
- You ensure that if there is a wait time, you notify the guests
of their wait time and enter their name into the computer seating
system and issue a pager.
- You know how to operate the computer seating system.
- You understand the proper techniques of leading a guest to
their table, seating, distributing the menus, and final words.
- You answer the phone and respond to questions concerning the
menu, reservations, and the restaurant.
- You can address difficult situations and guest's complaints
through AIM - Apologize, Investigate, and involve Management.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak well. You
can explain just about anything to anyone
- You prepare thoroughly and strive for perfection.
- You practice what you preach.
- You are guest-focused and like to multi-task.
- You want to be part of a team and create a fun - whistle while
- You are happy, trusting, passionate, and determined - Never
- You can put yourself in the others person's
- High School or betterLicenses & CertificationsPreferred
Keywords: Lazy Dog Restaurants, LLC, Corona , Host/Hostess, Hospitality & Tourism , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!