POOL BAR/CAFE -HOST/HOSTESSS - Up to $18.00 (Inclu
Company: Bottaia Winery
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Base Pay: $15.00 an hour + Tips Up to $18.00
Hourly! In the last year, our Host/Hostess reported a range of
total compensation of $18.00 Hourly (Inclusive of Tips) . Tips can
fluctuate based on the guests and hours. Apply for more information
about our competitive range for hourly, tip and commission wages.
Summary:The Host/Hostess will greet all guests with a warm smile.
Manage the seating of guests efficiently to ensure the guests'
expectations are exceeded. Essential Duties and
- Ensure the safety of guests and associates.
- Greet guests with a smile and respond quickly to requests in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Show guests the available cabines and sell tickets.
- Sell the merchandise of sunscreen, sunglasses and sun
- Take guest information and provide accurate estimate of wait
time ensuring guest requests are accommodated.
- Answer the telephone line with a smile, assisting the guest
with any requests. Return any phone messages promptly and according
to BOTTAIA's standard operating procedures.
- Seat guests in a timely consistent manner, escort them to
assigned outside dining area, present menus, announce waiter's
- Communicate with bus persons and food servers any messages or
information that is needed to ensure the guests' satisfaction is
- Thank the guests for coming and invite them to return.
- Understands and adheres to the BOTTAIA values and service
standards Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to treat all associates in a respectful manner.
- Exhibits integrity (honesty and truthfulness).
- Has attention to detail.
- Is consistently striving to be better.
- Courteous and has the ability to smile spontaneously.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational
- Must have exceptional grooming standards that are consistent
with company guidelines.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Fluent in English.
- Able to engage the guests in a clear and professional
- Be willing and able to work well under pressure.
- Work in high paced work environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must have or have the ability to obtain a Riverside County Food
Keywords: Bottaia Winery, Corona , POOL BAR/CAFE -HOST/HOSTESSS - Up to $18.00 (Inclu, Hospitality & Tourism , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!