Human Resources Generalist - Corporate
Company: Monster Energy Company
Posted on: January 26, 2023
This position will support our Corporate Functions:
Accounting/Finance, IT, Legal and etc. The Human Resources
Generalist is responsible for a broad range of HR functions
including employee relations, performance management, and HR
projects and initiatives. The position will ensure compliance with
all applicable laws and Company policies and procedures, resolve
employee relations issues, and prepare various HR reports and
metrics that support business objectives. The position will
collaborate with HR team members to develop and execute retention,
training and career development strategies that enable the Company
to hire and retain high performing employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Handle employee relations issues by coaching and development,
conducting and documenting investigations, prepare internal
assessments and partnering with management as needed to determine
the appropriate corrective actions. Maintain the integrity of the
Company's Ethics Hotline by investigating all complaints and
- Partner with management and employees to provide advice and
counseling on performance management issues, conflict management,
interpretation of employment policies, and employee
- Partner with the HR team and management to assess, model and
shape an organizational culture that supports the achievement of
business goals and objectives.
- Prepare and analyze various HRIS reports and metrics, evaluate
trends, make recommendations, and implement changes to continuously
ensure HR best practices.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Assess employee separations, conduct exit interviews, analyze
data, and make recommendations to the management team for
corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Create and maintain a company-wide job description database, as
well as maintain job requisition templates on the HRIS
- Review and prepare unemployment claim responses and attend
unemployment hearings when appropriate.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in an HR generalist capacity, including 2+
years of full cycle recruiting and employee relations.
- Extensive knowledge of federal and California state laws
regarding employment practices and hiring best practices.
- Must be organized, able to multitask and manage competing
priorities while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor
with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- A forward thinking, perceptive individual, capable of
influencing others and effectively interacting with individuals at
all levels of the Company. Excellent customer service skills and
- Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize/multi-task
and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a
positive work environment.
- Strong internal customer focus, along with a desire to learn
all aspects of the business.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to shift priorities
based on the organizations' needs.
- Self-motivated and able to exercise independent judgment and
make sound decisions, take ownership/accountability, and operate
with minimal supervision.
- Integrity, professionalism, discretion, and ability to maintain
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.) and HR systems
(UltiPro, ADP, Ceridian, etc.)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification a
- Ability to travel as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Monster Energy Company, Corona , Human Resources Generalist - Corporate, Human Resources , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!