Contact Center Application Technology- Sr Systems Administrator
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: January 8, 2021
As a Sr. System Administrator: Contact Center Application
Technology (CCAT), you will participate in managing the following
- Plans and administers installation and configuration of the
call center application servers independently supporting the CESM
organization. Has a holistic understanding of several technologies
and the ability to produce / troubleshoot a solution across an
entire architecture and a general understanding of integration
architecture for Contact Center and telephony platforms and
technologies such as Genesys IVR/ACD and Cisco Call Manager.
- Provide in-depth knowledge in the development and modification
of complex, critical contact center/telephony/network
infrastructure.to lead team in the design, testing, debugging,
monitoring and documentation of integrated contact center and
telephony network systems.
- Implements complex upgrade and development projects. Needs to
be a competent scribe who can document complete -as-built-
specifications and diagrams to support system performance,
administration and maintenance. security and reliability. Leads
during the planning phase of new initiatives. Implements
large/multiple development projects. Functions as department SPOC
for infrastructure projects, patches, updates and validations.100%
of this individual-s time will be dedicated to services related to
the maintenance and performance of the enterprise service desk
contact center telephony infrastructure.In addition to the
responsibilities listed below, this position is responsible for
supporting, correcting, and implementing routing/switching changes
in the network, dial plans (e.g., ACD/IVR) in voice or wireless
networks; and administering endpoints in network video. Some of the
unique challenges this position will face include maintaining
KP-specific network, wireless, and video systems, specifically
CISCO routing and switching, CISCO/Nexus voice, Aruba, and DAS (med
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in
subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies,
and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives;
collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve
business problems; supporting the completion of priorities,
deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and
information; identifying and recommending ways to address
improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or
risks as appropriate.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with
others by sharing resources, information, and knowledge with
coworkers and customers; listening, responding to, and seeking
performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses;
assessing and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to
and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Meets timelines to drive the delivery of appropriate,
sustainable, and prompt solutions.
- Provides first and second level support for enterprise systems
and systems in one or more additional IT domains by diagnosing,
troubleshooting, and resolving complex incidents to minimize system
- Supports stability, availability, and performance of enterprise
systems (e.g., systems, applications, network, databases, storage,
security) by monitoring systems to identify problems, trends, and
opportunities for improvement.
- Assists technical and project team members to resolve system
problems and application-specific issues.
- Escalates identified issues, risks or problems to lead
administrators according to processes.
- Plans and performs complex system configuration.
- Supports communications with product users and suppliers to
share information, identify opportunities, resolve problems,
prioritize customer requirements, and maintain continuous
improvement through customer feedback.
- Defines and tests maintenance and refresh activities.
- Participates in the installation, upgrade, or decommissioning
of designated systems, products, and infrastructure.
- Assists with application-oriented administration and technical
support for production and non-production environments.
- Supports vendor support activities, as appropriate.
- Recommends and executes performance tuning and optimization
- Creates documentation of new and existing system configuration
and procedural information, and reviews documentation of
- Minimum two (2) years experience in network
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Social
Science, Education, Business, Health Care or related field and
Minimum three (3) years working in IT or operations. Additional
equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree
- Three (3) years system administration experience.
- One (1) year of work experience in a role requiring interaction
with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Two (2) years experience working in a large matrixed
- Three (3) years experience writing documentation or standard
operating procedures related to system administration.
- CISCO certification(s) (e.g. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
- Network voice certification(s) (e.g., CCNA-voice,
CCNP-voice).PrimaryLocation : California,Corona,Corona Data Center
AdminHoursPerWeek : 40Shift : DayWorkdays : Mon -
FriWorkingHoursStart : 8:00 AMWorkingHoursEnd : 4:30 PMJob Schedule
: Full-timeJob Type : StandardEmployee Status : RegularEmployee
Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-IT-01-NUE-Non Union EmployeeJob Level
: Individual ContributorJob Category : Information
TechnologyDepartment : Client Support TechnologiesTravel : NoKaiser
Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
status.External hires must pass a background check/drug screen.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and
state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but
not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Corona , Contact Center Application Technology- Sr Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!