Company: Mastec Network Solutions
Posted on: May 4, 2021
MasTec Network Solutions is a leading specialty contractor for
communications companies, utilities and governments throughout the
United States. MasTec Network Solutions designs, builds, installs,
maintains and upgrades infrastructure that is the backbone of the
nation's economy telephone, high-speed Internet, electric, water,
sewer and natural gas as well as provides installation and
maintenance services for satellite and cable television services.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Act in a leading role to Technicians 1-3 positions on two and
three man work crews.
- Ensure all crew hours are tracked per project and maintained in
the system of records
- Must support the Construction Manager and/or Project Manager on
a day-to-day basis for all work related activities to insure
adequate safety and quality measures are followed.
- Must be able to work under hazardous conditions and regularly
work under adverse conditions in the performance of the job.
- Must possess the physical ability and agility to handle
activities will which include cabinet placement, installation
support of ancillary radio equipment in the radio cabinets, power,
ground and intra and interbay signal cabling.
- Must have a good understanding of how to read and implement
- Troubleshoot all aspects of the site (NIU to Antenna)
- Install and test SCPA/MCPA Boosters (1 yr + Hands On Experience
- Call Testing (Intra/Inter Cell Hand Offs)
- Ultrasite/Nokia BTS Commissioning
- CSU (T-1 Protocol)Integration and troubleshooting
- Must have experience Building & Decommissioning of Site
- Ability to Capture/Upload Site Photographs
- Adhere to all company and industry standard/federal regulations
(i.e. OSHA, DOT, etc.)Job Requirements: Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with wireless telecommunication
- Must be able to read and comprehend regulations and
instructions in English, as well as possess good oral communication
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving
- Strong ability to work outdoors performing manual labor
- Ability to set direction and organize daily work assignments to
lower level technician
- Flexible work hours to include nights and weekends as
- 75% Travel - Must be flexible to work hours that include nights
and weekends as required
- Can clearly and effectively communicate to team members and
- Ability to follow all established quality & safety
- Ability to effectively follow established safety escalation
procedures if the need arises
- Ability to successfully complete all required RF Awareness,
OSHA, DOT, First Aid & MWS Safety Training Courses
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military
status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable
federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits
harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these
protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all
applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration
of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Keywords: Mastec Network Solutions, Corona , Field Foreman, IT / Software / Systems , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!