Telecom Tower Foreman
Company: Motive Companies
Posted on: January 15, 2022
HIRING BONUS DOEEXCELLENT BENEFITS! COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION!Job
- Managing the day-to-day activities of a group of Tower
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach in leading their team
- Experience with antenna equipment.
- Climbing and working on communications tower for the purpose of
installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment and
perform tower maintenance under close supervision.
- Proficient use and care of hand tools and mechanical
- Use of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to climb tall structures with 50lbs load
- Analyzing situations accurately and complete assigned course of
- Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe
- A foreman is expected to arrive at the job site prior to the
day's start time, manage employee start, stop, break, and
lunchtimes, and remain at the job site through the end of the day's
designated end time.
- Areas of work include reading plans & blueprints, conduit
installation, pulling wire, assembly, layout, equipment
mounting/installation, tower climbing, testing/troubleshooting, and
other duties as assigned.
- Completes all paperwork - forms for materials & supplies, job
status documentation, deliverables & closeout requirements,
incident reporting, etc. - and submits to management for
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures and pays
special attention to safety requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel throughout the assigned
- Knowledge of RF wireless systems including RRH's, antennas,
Diplexers, TMA's, Etc.
- General understanding of grounding system design, testing, and
- Valid Driver's License
- Problem solves and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Identify and communicate project risks, issues, or changes
- Year-round outdoor work is consistently required in this
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to stay on task independently and work in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend prints
- Working knowledge of safety standard
- Technical or Military Communications training a plus.
- Ability to work some weekends and/or nightsCompensation:
$30-$35/hr negotiable dependent on experience
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a criminal
background check."Motive" is an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Affirmative Action employerMotive provides equal
opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual
qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age,
national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic
information and history, sexual orientation, or other category
protected by state or federal law. "Motive" does not discriminate
in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer,
benefits, or any other condition of employment.
Keywords: Motive Companies, Corona , Telecom Tower Foreman, IT / Software / Systems , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!