Company: Crownco Inc
Posted on: April 8, 2021
CROWNCO INC. is an established and growing general contractor in
the Residential Development industry since 2008 (CSLB Lic. 911414).
We strive to create builder solutions through quality workmanship
and superior customer service. Crownco Inc. has locations
throughout Southern California and we are looking to add more to
our existing teams. Currently, we are searching for motivated,
reliable, and professional individual to fill the Operations
Assistant position at our Murrieta office.Job SummaryThe Operations
Assistant position performs the daily functions for the office and
the construction supervisors in various ways. Their duties greatly
impact the streamlining of the day-to-day business operations of
the Company. The Operations Assistant is involved in a wide variety
of duties that require prioritizing and time management. This
position serves as a vital link establishing the communication of
operations between the Company's clients, supervisors, and
homeowners. Due to the multiple tasks performed by the Operations
Assistant, organization and the ability to streamline all essential
job functions is expected.General ExpectationsEmployees are
expected to follow Crownco's Employee Handbook and Code of Ethics
that will protect the interests and safety of all employees,
Crownco and our clients. The employee is expected to perform all
the essential job functions listed below. Duties & Essential Job
- Inputting and follow-up with jobs in Salesforce
- Coordinating new jobs directly with divisional department
- Creating weekly meeting reports and various job reports through
Microsoft Excel and Power Point on a weekly/monthly basis
- Assisting in creating Homeowner Contracts and Client
- Answering phones and relaying messages to the appropriate
- Assisting with maintaining compliance records.
- Performing various general office tasks as needed (i.e. filing,
copying, scanning, etc.)Qualifications & Requirements
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate work needs & interact professionally with
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced high volume
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as other office software
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM database is a
- Must be proficient with technology and type 40 WPM.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be reliable & maintain a strict response schedule.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment.Education &
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates or bachelors degree in Accounting preferred.
- At least 2 yrs. of related experience.Supervisory
ResponsibilityThe position has no supervisory responsibilities.Work
EnvironmentThis job operates in a clerical office setting. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, Xerox printers, filing cabinets, and fax. Physical
DemandsThis is a largely sedentary role. However, the employee is
required to sit, stand, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds. The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Position
Type & Expected HoursThis is a full-time exempt position, and hours
of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
TravelTravel may be required on occasion, but it is not mandatory
in this position. EEOIn accordance with state and federal laws,
Crownco Inc. EEO policy prohibits unlawful discrimination,
harassment, intimidation, or coercion in employment, and provision
of services based on age (over 40), race, sex, color, religion,
national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, marital status,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
condition, or disability. Crownco Inc. is also fully committed to
protecting employee rights under the Family Medical Leave Act
(FMLA) and the California Family Rights Act (CFRA).Monday through
Friday8 AM to 4:30 PM PI132538824
Keywords: Crownco Inc, Corona , Operations Assistant, Other , Murrieta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!