CNC / Machine Operator
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Looking for CNC and Industrial Machine Operators!
- Punch Press Machine, Drill/Lathe machine, Sanding/Polishing
Machine, Bending Machine, Hand tools, tape gun.
- Blueprint, Cnc, Machine operation, Cnc machine
- The Machine Operator is responsible for reading blueprints or
- Machinery, metal bending or fabrication, machine shop, machine
drilling, or machine cutting experience.
- Physical requirements: stand, walk, lift, twist, pull, carry,
squat and reach.
- Manipulate raw and post production components; to feed and
retrieve metal parts from machinery.
- Understand product specifications such as dimensions,
tolerances, tooling instructions (such as: fixtures, feed rates,
cutting speeds, depth of cut, and determines sequence of
- Select positions and secure tools in tool holder. About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Corona , CNC / Machine Operator, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!