General Manufacturing Worker
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Looking for Industrial Production Workers!
- 1st and 2nd Shift
- Production, manufacturing environment, general labor
- Follow written work instructions including diagrams and
- Hand and power tools to building the guitars.
- Ensure that everything meets specification.
- Perform visual inspections.
- Ability to lift 30lbs repeatedly all day.
- Comfortable with labeling and packaging according to customer
- Assembly and machine operating experience
- Experience with sanding, deburring, grinding preferred, but not
- Physical requirements: stand, walk, lift, twist, pull, carry,
squat and reach.
- Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new
responsibilities, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to
others and values opinions, helps department Supervisor meet goals,
and promotes a team atmosphere. About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Corona , General Manufacturing Worker, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!