Line Cook - Prep Cook
Company: AHA! Recruiting Experts
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Does joining a kitchen team at a restaurant known for its bread
sticks, strong ties to the community, and happening location appeal
to you? Are you looking for a fun, energetic and positive team
experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you
consider yourself a true team player? Do you want to work with a
top rated chef and learn what it is like to be a chef who makes
everything from scratch? If you answered yes to these questions you
may be a great fit at Oscars Brewery Company as our Line Cook/Prep
WHO WE AREOscar's Brewing Company is a home and our community is
like one big family. We view our Guests and Team as family, serve
them great food and drink, and celebrate memories. We live and
breathe hospitality, it is our lifestyle. By living our core
values, we embody what it truly means to serve our community.Our
restaurant is unique. We run a very busy, high-end establishment
with the typical benefits you see from corporate owned restaurants
(good training, competitive compensation, defined processes). At
the same time, we are family-owned and have a long history in our
community. Our family is very involved with Oscars and considers
the restaurant team as an extension of our family.WHAT WE
- Teamwork - Together we grow and achieve more.
- Excellence - Every tiny detail matters and we take great pride
in doing things just so.
- Passion - We view each day through the lens of positivity and
- Service - We live our highest calling of serving others.
- Community - We gather people together to connect and we give
back.YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU ARETeam Oriented. You
thrive working with others and you are the first to pitch in when a
team member needs additional support-even if they don't ask.
"That's not my job" is not a part of your vocabulary. You
understand that we all win together or not at all.
Quick. You are quick on your feet and quick to take action. You can
keep your wits about you in a dynamic and extremely faced paced
environment. You have incredible attention to detail and the
ability to follow directions.
Self Starter. You take action without being asked. You get done
what needs to be done. You are flexible and efficient.
Customer Oriented. You show empathy for our customers and make
their experience at Oscars Brewery Company your number one
priority. You enjoy creating second to none dining experiences for
all of our customers.
Self-Driven. You possess a CAN DO ATTITUDE and are adept at working
independently the majority of the time.
Adaptable. You have a flexible personality and are comfortable with
ongoing change in a fast-growing environment with the ability to
adapt in the moment to a change of plans or assigned tasks.
YOU POSSESS THESE BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a current food handler permit
- Able to work a flexible schedule including holidays, weekends,
- Able to meet physical demands such as lifting 50 pounds and
standing for 8 hours or more
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar capacityWHAT YOU
WILL DO AS THE LINE COOK/PREP COOK
- Stock and set up your station with all essential
- Label, date and rotate all food, following FIFO procedures
- Cook and prepare all menu items in accordance with OBC recipes
- Ensure that all food handling areas are maintained thoroughly
- Ensure quality and freshness of ingredients and products
- Execute multiple food orders quickly, timely and
- Clean and wrap up your station upon completion of serveWHY
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Building our team is core to our culture. We all jump in when
- Growing our team is paramount. If you grow, we grow.
- Making sure you and our guests have fun daily is what we live
by. We often start the day with the slogan, "Make friends today!."
Of course, the FREE growler of beer once a week adds to the
- Training is straight-forward and easy to follow.
- Pooling of tips. We consider our kitchen the heart of the
house. The kitchen team typically receives an additional $4-5 an
hour from the tip pool. This brings the hourly wage to
approximately high $20's to mid $30's.Are you ready to join the OBC
family and help create a top of the line experience for the
community? Apply NOW.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Oscars Brewing Company and
AHA! Recruiting Experts provide equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training. Associated topics: appetizer,
baking, cafeteria, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinero, cocinero de
la preparacion, kitchen, roasting, salad, sandwich
Keywords: AHA! Recruiting Experts, Corona , Line Cook - Prep Cook, Other , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!