Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for supervising assigned project in all aspects of
offsite construction related to Land Development. In addition, will
have overall responsibility for quality and efficiency of
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and maintain construction schedule and master budgets
through project completion.
- Assist Operations team in providing solutions to important
day-to-day problems that may arise.
- Work with Subcontractors to minimize construction extras.
- Coordinate field operations with project management.
- Be proactive in resolving potential issues and make sure they
do not effect project completion schedule or master budget.
- Set goals and expectations for the project handled and insure
they are met.
- Assist in approvals and paperwork required for project
- Assist in checking the plans that will affect the project and
work with offsite purchasing department and project management to
accomplish efficient plans, contracts, etc.
- Monitor status of bonds and manage bond exoneration work.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum five years experience in offsite construction related
to Land Development
- Knowledge of current environmental requirements, ie Swppps
Training and QSP Certificate.
- Ability to lead and manage effectively
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- High school diploma minimum, some college work related to
Engineering or Construction preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Requires the ability to work in excess of eight hours a day in
the confined quarters of a construction trailer, the ability to
operate a motor vehicle, read plans, climb stairs, climb ladders,
bend, stoop, reach lift, move and/or carry equipment which may be
in excess of 50 pounds, occasionally operate construction
equipment. Finger dexterity many be required to operate a computer
keyboard & calculator.
The successful candidate will be a hard working individual who
can motivate and lead other offsite construction associates to
greatly improve the operational quality and efficiency of our
organization. This individual will be able to think critically and
creatively solve offsite construction before and during the course
of construction. He or She will have significant contact with
numerous other Associates holding various positions throughout the
organization. This opportunity will require automobile travel
throughout the Inland Empire.
- Arrive to work on time
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Accept construction criticism
Keywords: Lennar, Corona , Construction Manager, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!