Insurance Account Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Scott Koth - State Farm Agent
Posted on: May 3, 2021
If you enjoy talking to people, are driven to achieve, have a
passion for being the best in a fast paced work environment and
some day aspire to run your own business but dont feel ready to
jump right in yet, this opportunity may be for you. The position is
designed to give on the job training while working with a full time
mentor in the agents office to build and cultivate customer
relationships. You will be working to develop leads, solicit,
consult and bind coverage to help customers manage their unique
insurance and financial needs and while learning the logistics of
managing a business and developing your skills and experience.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own
employees. State Farm agents employees are not employees of State
Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm
independent contractor agent, not with State Farm
InsuranceCompanies. State Farm agents control which licensing
requirements and training programs are offered or must be
successfully completed by their employees. By accepting
employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing
any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent,
you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection
preference, should you choose to leave the agents employment and
pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent
for State Farm Insurance Companies.If you choose to pursue
an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the
regular State FarmInsurance Companies agentselection process
Keywords: Scott Koth - State Farm Agent, Corona , Insurance Account Position - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Murrieta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!