Company: Temecula Creek Inn
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cork | Fire Kitchen, under Executive Chef Matthew Steffen, has
been named Best Restaurant by Inland Empire Magazine and also has
been recognized with Open Table's Diner's Choice Award and
TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence.
We are currently seeking a
Banquet/Kitchen Supervisor to
join our team! This person is responsible for assisting with the
planning, ordering, and production of food items for each
respective food and beverage outlet or kitchen and for preparing
meals in accordance with portion and quality standards.
- To plan, prepare, and execute all of the meals for the Snack
Bar, Cork | Fire Kitchen, and Banquets and to establish pars and
rotation schedule for evolving menus with the Sous Chef, Chef de
Cuisine, and Executive Chef.
- To rotate all food produce in walk-in, reach-ins, and dry
storage to ensure the FIFO principles and to maximize product usage
and minimize waste.
- To focus on preparing healthier options for outlets, being
mindful of preparation and ingredient content in the outlet
- To review Snack Bar sheets daily to establish work detail lists
for production and to maintain par levels.
- Must have a minimum of three years prior to hotel/kitchen
- Culinary graduate preferred.
Please see the job description for more information.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation, sick pay, and holiday pay
- Discounted hotel stays and rounds of golf
Temecula Creek Inn is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Temecula Creek Inn, Corona , Supervisor, Other , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!