Posted on: September 8, 2021
Perform the function of delivery driver consistent with
established standards of customer service and safety as set forth
by the company.
- Wrapping and loading skids.
- Completing job tickets.
- Completing trailer maintenance log sheets
- Performing all applicable pre/post-trip safety inspections and
- Creating a bill of lading for shipments.
- Tracking maintenance on vehicles.
- Operating pallet jacks and power walkers.
- Delivering shipments to customers consistent with customer
expectations, safety policies, and as a professional representative
of the company.
- Maintaining safe driving records and adheres to all local, state,
and federal laws pertaining to the safe operation of vehicles.
Shift start: 6:00AM or 2:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Must know how to drive standard (shift) truck. Must have a forklift
and valid driver’s license, Class A, B or C, whichever is
appropriate for the company vehicle type. Must have 2 years of
experience driving a commercial vehicle. Must report any moving
violations on his/her driving record as they occur. Must have
knowledge of mechanics especially with regards to the semi-truck
and trailer. Must have basic computer skills & working knowledge of
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 20 lbs
- Must be at least 17+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Corona , CDL Driver, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!