Regional Sales Manager
Company: Pacific Packaging Machinery LLC
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Pacific Packaging Machinery along with its sister company
Federal Manufacturing, design and manufacture durable, reliable,
high quality filling and capping machinery. Both groups serve a
variety of markets including personal care, dairy, juice, water,
food, chemical, coatings, and pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Pacific Packaging and Federal Manufacturing are divisions of
ProMach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing
solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple
brands, ProMach provides product packaging and processing
equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and
service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging,
end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more
information on Pro Mach’s brands visit www.ProMachBrands.com
The Pacific Packaging Regional Sales Manager is responsible for
all direct sales, account management and agent / distributor
management functions in our Western territory. Regional Sales
Managers are responsible for selling fillers, upgrades, parts,
service and rebuilds in their assigned territories.
In this vital role, you will be:
- Developing and executing an annual territory sales plan and
supporting weekly sales call plans with completed sales call
- Identifying and prioritizing sales opportunities and making
sales calls on potential accounts and existing accounts.
- Promptly following up on all leads.
- Cold calling to generate leads and to qualify new potential
- Penetrating all functional levels within potential accounts and
existing accounts, and developing business relationships with
operations, maintenance, engineering, purchasing and management
personnel within those accounts.
- Collaborating with and supporting sales agents and distributors
to generate leads and sell fillers.
- Achieving or exceeding sales forecasts for units and
- Following and complying with all Federal commercial
- Using our value proposition based sales approach and our Total
Financial Impact Model and process in every day sales process.
- Writing and distributing Trip Reports using our Trip Report
Template for all sales calls in timely fashion.
- Documenting all Opportunities, Companies, Contacts and customer
Interactions in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supporting and cooperating with other regional sales managers
regarding national account plants and business development projects
in their assigned territory.
- Working cooperatively with our Vice President of Sales to
qualify and penetrate new accounts and new market segments.
- Managing or conducting sales efforts outside of assigned
territory when necessary.
- B.A. or B.S.
- A minimum of six-years direct sales experience, with at least
three years of experience selling products or services to beverage,
food and / or household product manufacturers
- Experience selling capital equipment is required, experience
selling filling equipment is desirable
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated listening skills
- Effective time management skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Competent user of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Detail oriented
- Honest and ethical
- Must work effectively with limited supervision
- Must be accountable, deadline sensitive and results
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program.
As a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total
compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive
medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid
time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match
and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits –
you are eligible on your first day of employment.
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ProMach complies with
all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment
eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is
a drug-free workplace.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Mechanically Inclined
- Customer Service
- CRM Software
- Analytical Skills
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Pacific Packaging Machinery LLC, Corona , Regional Sales Manager, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!