Primary Care Physician
Company: Strategicarestaffing, Inc
Posted on: October 9, 2021
- Work with the primary healthcare team to provide patients with
primary medical care services within the standard of care for
Internal Medicine patients.
- Order laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to
specialists when appropriate and called for.
- Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations
to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment
regimens to treat identified and documented medical
- Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with
patients and ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date
before prescribing medication/treatment.
- Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that
may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives,
ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental,
and infection control standards.Maintain patient confidentiality
and comply with all federal
Keywords: Strategicarestaffing, Inc, Corona , Primary Care Physician, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!