Posted on: November 23, 2021
UNFI is growing and is looking for Warehouse Workers to join our
team in Riverside! As a company critical to the needs of everyday
people, we are remaining open despite the ongoing situation with
COVID-19 and are looking to hire people just like YOU to help keep
America fed and stocked with supplies.
$21/Hour + incentives
Click Apply to be contacted for an interview today!
Currently offering walk-in interviews every Tuesday & Thursday from
11:30AM to 1:30PM with additional days and times available
depending on when works best for you. After applying, a member of
our team will connect with you right away to set up time for you to
14900 Meridian Parkway
Riverside, CA 92508
Why work at UNFI?
Incentive pay - earn more for exceeding productivity goals
Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Paid Time off for vacation and sick that starts accruing your first
day of work
6 paid holidays
Even more perks: 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement,
25% discounts on wholesale purchases and access to shop at our
associate Co-Op store
5-day work schedule from 3PM - Finish
In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for safely,
accurately and efficiently pulling orders in our warehouse. You
will also palletize the orders, shrink wrap the pallets and place
them in the assigned locations.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Selects various grocery, perishable, frozen or repack products
from warehouse stock.
- Reports adjustments to inventory counts, spoilage or damage to
stock, location changes, and out of stocks.
- Transports product throughout warehouse via electric pallet
- Responsibilities include maintaining order selection
performance standards of speed and accuracy with minimum damage and
- Assists other department personnel in the performance of work
activities when peak workloads require or during absences of
- Performs duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical
Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and
- Related warehouse, construction, or physical labor
- Experience with electric pallet jack or reach lift
- Understanding of Safety guidelines and basic RF system
- Astute, close attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds continuously.
- Ability to understand and properly follow all selecting
procedures and verbal instructions in your respective area:
grocery, repack, cooler/freezer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
- Schedule: Full-time Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y
reparto, clerk, dock c, fulfillment, logistics, material handler,
operator night, operator warehouse, unloader, warehouseman
Keywords: UNFI, Corona , Order Picker, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!