Bilingual Executive Assistant
Company: Boutique Recruiting
Posted on: January 12, 2022
A fast-growing manufacturing company is seeking an ambitious,
high energy, dependable individual for an Bilingual EA position.
This position supports the President/CEO and General Manager of the
company to help accomplish a high-level variety of tasks related to
facility relocation, operations, and communications. The ideal
candidate is responsive, self-motivated, positive, and seeking a
challenging role. Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
This is an on-site position. Candidate must be local to Corona, CA
- Provides a wide range of executive and administrative support,
working independently with little to no supervision.
- Manages CEOs calendar and independently schedules
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds
independently when possible.
- Directs preparation and filing of corporate legal documents
with government agencies to conform with statutes.
- Takes and transcribes dictation, and composes and prepares
confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex
- Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles
documents for travel-related meetings.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to operate with absolute confidentiality
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills, with
fluent bi-lingual skills in Spanish and English a big plus
- Someone whos highly organized and detail oriented with a
Keywords: Boutique Recruiting, Corona , Bilingual Executive Assistant, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!