Operations Hiring Specialist
Company: Rapid Response Monitoring
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Operations Hiring Specialist will assist in all facets of
the recruiting process, utilizing excellent communication skills
and professionalism, to contribute towards identifying and hiring
talent, to help fulfill the mission of Rapid Response
- In-office: Corona, CAESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruitment coordination support for an assigned group of
- Full accountability for scheduling interviews, debrief sessions
and any other assessment/testing and interviewing for all
candidates within assigned groups.
- Create, send, and receive candidate offer letters.
- Act as a Rapid Response ambassador in networking and recruiting
- Ensure all interview notes are collected and stored
- Track new hire onboarding process through start date, interact
with candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and HR business
partners to ensure a successful onboarding experience.
- Help to plan and execute recruiting events.
- Identify and troubleshoot technical and process issues.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and
scheduling efficiency; make process recommendations to achieve
operational excellence and collaborate with Hiring Managers.
- Other special projects, including supporting process
development and documentation.
- Regular availability to work extended hours to accommodate for
candidate availability.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Multitask in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of professionals
internal and external to the organization.
- Highly collaborative, truly valuing a 'one team' dynamic.
- 2-3 years Recruiting or HR Administration/Coordination
- High School graduate with equivalent General Education
- Holding or working towards an A.S. or B.S. degree.WORKING
- Work is performed in an office environment. Employee may be
subject to some lifting, up to 10lbs.EQUIPMENT USED
- Ability to use general office equipment.EMPLOYER'S DISCLAIMER
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to
reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are
the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this
position. Employees will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties requested by their supervisor.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied
or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.ABOUT
USRapid Response prides itself in being a drug-free workplace. Many
of our positions require an extra level of screening to obtain
Department of Defense security clearance.Rapid Response Monitoring
is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an
Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland
Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in
Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on
saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it's a
fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing
vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a
medical emergency, our "heroes" are there to help every day.
Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+
highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of
alarm companies across the country.Rapid Response Monitoring
Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran status, or genetic information.Rapid Response
Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal
opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with
disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone:
833.205.8900 or by email: email@example.com.For
technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process,
please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We
are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information,
Keywords: Rapid Response Monitoring, Corona , Operations Hiring Specialist, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!