Medical Device Assembler
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- This position is responsible for the production of high quality
cardiovascular medical devices on a team within a manufacturing
- This position includes detailed assembly and operation of
various equipment and machinery per documented procedures.
- This may include electronic assembly, casting/coating
functions, mechanical assembly and packaging.
- Cleans tools and equipment per documented procedures.
- Disposes hazardous waste material on corresponding hazardous
- Assembles medical devices and related components.
- Depending on work area, it may be a controlled cleanroom
- May include use of microscopes, use of hand tools, razor
blades, syringes, soldering, adhesive bonding, and operating
- Performs routine assignments according to specified and/or
standardized procedures. About Aerotek:We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Corona , Medical Device Assembler, Other , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!