Large Loss Field Adjuster
Company: Liberty Mutual
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to
Work" by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were
also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" onIDG's
Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running,
we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for
Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well
as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more
about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: We
value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things
better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that
support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit
offerings please visit: Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity
employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic
information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local
law. Are you looking to use your customer service skills in a role
where you can see that you are making a difference in people's
lives? Are you looking for a position that allows you to do
meaningful and innovative work in a culture of continuous
improvement? Do you want a career with endless opportunities for
growth?Join Liberty Mutual Insurance, a Fortune 100 Company, and
hone your skills alongside a diverse, collaborative team dedicated
to helping others and providing best-in-class customer service!A
career with Liberty Mutual provides a home for your talent, and an
open road for your ambition. We will provide you with a wide
variety of work to enhance your skills and advance your career. We
will stand together to preserve and protect what people earn,
build, own and cherish. As a member of the Large Loss Field
Property Claims Team, you will play a vital role in providing an
outstanding customer experience by using your investigative and
negotiation skills to resolve a variety of homeowner claims in a
fast paced, detail-oriented, team environment. Every day is a new
exciting challenge, as our Field Claims Adjusters use industry
leading homeowner's products and services to help our customers
through the claims process. You will be managing, investigating,
and resolving assigned high severity Property Loss claims under
LIMITED supervision. This position will require travel to and from
a multistate region. Please expect there to be 50-75% travel that
will be by car or air. The preferred location for this candidate is
Los Angeles, CA or its surrounding area.This position qualifies for
a sign on bonus up to $10K depending upon experience.
- Investigates, determines coverage of loss and adjusts all
elements of Property Loss claims of high severity.
- Conducts inspections of loss sites, writes appraisals for
dwelling repairs and issues payment to policyholders where
- May work with a Liberty network contractor in the appraisal
- Ability to independently scope high severity losses and/or
- Works with Liberty network contractor in the appraisal process
of claims and participates in re-inspection of Liberty referred
- Explains coverage of loss, assists policyholders with
itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such
as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various
- Identifies suspicious losses.
- Recommends referral to SIU where appropriate and may assist the
SIU in their investigation and settling of the claim.
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty, may assist in
management of catastrophe operation, Quality Control of
Independents used and may trouble shoot problem and high profile
- For Catastrophe (CAT) roles, investigative fieldwork includes a
high amount of travel to claim location.
- Assists in the training of property personnel and serves as a
technical resource to the office. May assist in the absence of the
Claims Team Manager.
- Requires knowledge of coverages provided within various
- Demonstrated ability to handle claims of the highest complexity
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while
exhibiting good judgment.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal
- Computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted
systems, and analytical skills.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally
acquired through Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and at
least 5 years of directly related experience.
- Completion of advanced property training required.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.
Keywords: Liberty Mutual, Corona , Large Loss Field Adjuster, Other , Temecula, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!