Accounts Payable Processor
Company: Troy Lee Designs
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Position Overview:Troy Lee Designs, the world's leading
aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is
looking for an Accounts Payable Processor to join our team. In this
role the Accounts Payable Processor will perform data entry for
expense and merchandise invoices as well as processing and posting
payments related to those invoices. To do this, you will use quick
and accurate data entry techniques and follow up communication with
relevant stakeholders.Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are
Not Limited To):
- Manage accounts payable for two subsidiaries using Net-Suite
- Enter and process both inventory and expense related invoices
into NetSuite ERP system.
- For inventory invoices, perform matching of the invoice against
either the purchase order or receipt prior to payment and reconcile
and resolve any material variances by working with the merchandise
- For expense invoices, ensure proper general ledger coding, both
GL account and GL business unit and work with department managers
to ensure only authorized invoices are paid.
- Electronically file vendor invoices on the corporate network
and within NetSuite attached to the relevant bill record.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing
- Ensure bills are entered and paid in a timely and accurate
manner as part of the weekly payment processing run.
- Enter and match bill payments that have been processed thru the
bank against the related bill in the accounts payable
- Prepare 1099s each year by the required deadline.
- Assist with various ad-hoc duties, reports and projects as
requested by finance management. -Qualifications:
- Degree in related field or equivalent years of experience
- 2 years' work experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge and competency using NetSuite a plus
- Quick & accurate data entry skills and the ability to automate
high volume invoice entry tasks
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, time sensitive
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, team
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills -
-What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Be part of an amazing team!---Troy Lee Designs provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender),
age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic
information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Troy Lee Designs, Corona , Accounts Payable Processor, Other , Corona, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!